• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sineya and Black Thorn

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hi! I have recently found out that there are two Buffy houses! How fricken cool!!! Anyway, thanks to @ILLYRIAN for informing me about this, however I do have some questions listed below πŸ‘πŸ»:

How bad are Black Thorns? Are they just some fun buncha rebels, or are they serious 😈...

Where do I go to submit an entry?! Let’s say I do wanna join Sineya, I know that I need to list the BTVS episodes in order of preference, but where exactly do I send in my application?! Same with Black Thorns

Are certain Buffy characters/couples associated with these houses? If so, it would be great if people could tell me a few! πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much guys, I also wanna mention that I have been here for almost a week and everyone has been so nice and welcoming!!! Stay safe ya’ll 😊 πŸ’•

Reactions: Nix

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Fresh meat!! Let the battle for the soul commence!

You will get some people *cough* @ChaseRules *cough* telling you that sineya is somehow better, but that's simply not true. Black Thorn gives you the freedom to truly be yourself, as evil and mad as you want to be.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Oooh, I’m swaying to Black thorn... 😈 love your post thanks 😊 πŸ’•
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
And I was busy yesterday so you got first crack :(

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Dormitories/Houses Rules

"Let’s say I do wanna join Sineya, I know that I need to list the BTVS episodes in order of preference" Where did you hear that? That's not true

"Are certain Buffy characters/couples associated with these houses?" Nope. Other than their respective names, of course.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Thanks I love your post! Someone told me about the ordering BTVS episodes πŸ˜‚ This helps lots!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Why not choose Sineya ? We need some fresh meat here as everyone seems to join Black Thorn, leaving Sineya as a sort of ghost town...

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha πŸ˜‚ im so not sure where to gooo! They both sound coool!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Aaaaah! I’m completely torn! They both sound so cool! You black thorns, when you say you are more fun, what do you mean?!?!?! Step up your arguments guys! πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Who knows what's going to happen in BT, well except that we will win the house cup again!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Remember, the Circle of the Black Thorn was wiped out in one night by the good guys.

Do you aspire to be a hero (Sineya) or evil (Black Thorn)? That is the question you have to ask yourself. It's the good guys side for me.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Sineya has me at the moment, I loved your post! Thanks! Also, love the profile pick πŸ˜‚
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Please note circle and house are two completely different words, except for the e.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
You don't have to choose ;) . I've been a floater for years. I'm a bit Spikey , Black Thorn by inclination , but trying so hard to be good since I acquired a soul . :D .

I identify as 'aspirational Sineya' . One day I may be worthy :) .

Spoiler Alert . You should definitely finish Angel before you submit to the will of the Black Thorn . See what you're getting into . ;)

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Aha! This helps so much! Thanks 😊 πŸ’• I am going to start watching Angel, but until then I am gonna stay a floater with you πŸ˜‚ (unless someone REALLY makes me wanna join either side, that is)

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Just sent off an application for Sineya!!! You guys made such good points but I wanna be good and have fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Stay safe ya'll and have a great day!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Top Bottom