• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Small Facts about the Characters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Andrew set flying monkeys on the cast/audience/both of a Sunnydale High school play (Romeo & Juliet).

HisMrs

The Walking BED
Sineya
After he discovers Willow's plan to de-lust him in "Lover Walk," Xander makes an odd comment about Willow not making him a fireman. In "The Replacement," Xander reveals that he used to wonder if Willow started a fire so that Xander could get a firetruck for his birthday.
Oooh... Good catch!! Stuff like this is why I need to do another rewatch. I never caught onto that before.

spikenbuffy

"The big bad is back, and you will aaaggggg"
Dawn liked tatoos and she wanted to have one
I also think Dawn likes Pop music of 90's "Giles in IWMTLY : We listened to aggressively cheerful music sung by people chosen for their ability to dance ."
Buffy had a poster of New Kids On The Block in her bedroom

Taake

Raise your hand if... EW
Staff member
Black Thorn
Angel tells Joyce he doesn’t drink coffee because it makes him jittery. In LA he likes being jittery because he drinks coffee all the time

Fred smoked weed and believed in conspiracies in high school. She has a suspiciously vast knowledge of pretty much everything science related.

Spike paints his nails black

sosa lola

Scooby
  • Xander likes the Backstreet Boys and has their lunchbox. :D (I'd like to think that Dawn likes NSYNC and that she and Xander would constantly have boyband wars!)

• Spike and Joyce have wars as well in regards to Passions and other soaps.

• Xander buys extra jelly donuts because he knows Giles loves them so much. (The Zeppo).
Xander: I'll take two glazed, two cinnamon, couple cream-filled, and a jelly. No, no, let's round that out to four jellies.

• Xander is either low Middle Class or Working Class. He can't afford to buy as much as his friends can. On Halloween, he couldn't afford to buy a costume from Ethan's store and just got a two dollars rifle. He voted against getting a limo in Homecoming because it was too expensive. He borrowed his tux from his cousin:
Xander: Special. That's why I spared no expense on the tux.

Willow: The tux? I thought you, uh, borrowed it from your cousin Rigby.

Xander: (struggling with his tie) Expense to my pride, Will. They're our only relations with money, and they shun us... as they should.

• Expanding on the previous point, Xander must have had a part-time job to save money for his road trip. That money was all he had in the later half of S3: He dipped into his road trip fund to procure a new tux for prom and later used his road trip money to buy Cordelia's dress. No wonder he didn't have enough money to fix his car on his road trip.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Angel
  • He likes Barry Manilow and goes to concerts, but Angelus hates them
  • He likes Spikes poems
  • He doesn't really seem to like his hairstyle
  • His human name was Liam
  • He was born in Ireland (Galway I think, but I'm not sure)
  • He prefers pigs blood
  • He has a tattoo behind his right shoulder. The tattoo depicts a griffin from the Book of Kells, with the addition of the letter "A" beneath it.13219

Last edited:

SiobanD1981

Spuffy Lover
  • Angie Hart’s song “Blue” is played in the background of CWDP.
  • Giles refers to Native Americans as Indians. Buffy corrects him.
  • Spike carries a zippo lighter and a hip flask (he offers a drink to Willow and to Buffy in different episodes).
  • Xander and Anya give Buffy a wooden chest with a CD holder for her birthday.
  • Giles owns a mug that says “Kiss a librarian” (Buffy uses it to feed blood to Spike in Something Blue).
  • For another birthday, Dawn gives Buffy a picture of her and Buffy laughing and hugging each other on the beach, in a frame adorned with seashells that they picked up in San Diego (according to their memories implanted by the monks).
  • Buffy’s dad lives in Spain with his secretary (or at least he's visiting Spain for a extended period of time, they cannot get a hold of him when Joyce's died).

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
According to Spike, a starved vampire won't die, but will instead eventually resemble a 'living skeleton'.

Faith's mother used to call her 'firecracker'. So did the mayor.

Doyle was 21 (and married) when his demon side showed itself.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Buffy knows how to ice skate extremely well.

Vampires feel the cold when they're weak.

Vampires purr.

Drusilla throws a mean punch.

Giles has a really small bathtub.

Giles moved his tv into the bathroom whilst Spike was chained up in the bathtub (probably to keep him quiet).

Last edited:
Top Bottom