• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Small Facts about the Characters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Drusilla has a powerful thrall and is a Seer (can't remember if you've mentioned this earlier, @DeadlyDuo)
  • Xander lost his virginity to Faith
  • Robin was raised by his mother's Watcher, Bernard Crowley
  • Giles wanted to be a fighter pilot as a child (or possibly a grocer :))
  • Spike does not speak Chinese
  • Xander stole Willow's Barbie
  • Xander and Willow used to have sleepovers (or at least share a bed) when they were in footie pajamas
  • The Bronze is an all-ages club, with an entry fee and stamps for underage customers (or are the stamps for the over 21 crowd?)
  • Faith brutally injured Kakistos enough to blind him on one eye
  • Joyce met Hank during a school dance, she was dateless, he wasn't (I think it was college, but could've been high school)
  • When she's drunk, Anya tends to see Allen Funt

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I´m not sure if anyone already mentioned it, but...

Fred loves tacos! (I find that absolutely adorable :))

Angel: "Where would Fred go?"
Gunn: "We could hit all the local taco stands. (Everyone looks at him) Joke! - Kind of."
Angel: "Come on, guys, think! What do we know about Fred?"
Gunn: "Well, I knew about the tacos."
:p 🤣 😂

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
The staircase to Giles' bedroom goes over the front door.

Willow broke a yellow crayon on the first day of kindergarten.

Spike took on his name very soon after he was sired, possibly within days or weeks, as the Yorkshire flashback took place in 1880 and Angelus says they barely got out of London.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Add to that: Giles does not have a spare bedroom! No matter how many fanfic authors write that he does, doesn't change the facts! :D
His bathroom also seems to be behind the kitchen.

RachM
RachM
I think it's adjacent to the kitchen ... but I could be mistaken

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
  • Giles likes mushy peas
  • Willow can play the piano (but not in front of people)
  • Dummies give Buffy the wig
  • Xander doesn't like mimes
  • Connor doesn't like people touching his neck

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Spike's car doesn't have seatbelts because it is a black DeSoto Fireflite 1959 car. Seatbelts didn't become standard until 1968. Therefore Spike's car would not be legal today and very possibly wasn't legal back in the 90s either.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Spike's car doesn't have seatbelts because it is a black DeSoto Fireflite 1959 car. Seatbelts didn't become standard until 1968. Therefore Spike's car would not be legal today and very possibly wasn't legal back in the 90s either.
I guess it must depend on the country you're from because a car like that would absolutely be legal to drive in Denmark, so long as you didn't have kids under a certain age in it without adding seatbelts to it. In fact, the strange thing about classic cars with no seatbelts is that they are entirely legal and you can't be pulled over for not wearing one. Must be different laws in the UK :)

Octavia
Octavia
Same in Oz. It'd be a bigger crime to install seatbelts in such classics!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I guess it must depend on the country you're from because a car like that would absolutely be legal to drive in Denmark, so long as you didn't have kids under a certain age in it without adding seatbelts to it. In fact, the strange thing about classic cars with no seatbelts is that they are entirely legal and you can't be pulled over for not wearing one. Must be different laws in the UK :)
Must be because you would absolutely get fined for not wearing a seatbelt here. I guess the mantra in Denmark must be "If you want to risk killing yourself in a car crash, feel free, but don't risk killing the kids!"

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Must be because you would absolutely get fined for not wearing a seatbelt here. I guess the mantra in Denmark must be "If you want to risk killing yourself in a car crash, feel free, but don't risk killing the kids!"
actually no, this is the law:
The vast majority of cars have seat belts, but in some cases, a vehicle won't have them fitted. This is generally only the case with classic cars. The laws regarding cars without seat belts states that no children under 3 are allowed to travel in the vehicle, and that children over 3 must sit in the back seats.
(looks like we can kill ourselves too, yay)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
  • Anya actually LIKED bunnies at one time​
  • Fred was from Texas​
  • Holtz had every reason to be vengeful​
  • Illyria was a quick study​
  • Riley meant well​

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Fred had a stuffed bunny/rabbit that she named Feigenbaum
  • Cordelia had a big crush on football player Daryl Epps, who died before Buffy came to Sunnydale
  • Warren was a year above the gang in high school

Top Bottom