• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

SMG covers EW

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
Sarah Michelle Gellar is going to be on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly and inside she dishes about motherhood, her acting career, Buffy and her upcoming TV show Ringer.

SMG.jpg

Gellar "” who has spent the past eight years making movies (most notably The Grudge) and being a mom (she and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed daughter Charlotte into the world in 2009) "” talked with EW about the twists and turns her life has taken over the past eight years and how frustration with movie roles for women brought her back to TV. "That was a bit of a letdown for me after Buffy," says Gellar. "I thought: "˜The roles are going to be just like that. You're not going to get stuck playing "the girlfriend" or "the wife," you're going to get these three-dimensional characters.' But truthfully, those roles are very rare. It's a better time for actresses on TV than on film."

Looks like it will be an interesting interview. The issue hits newsstands tomorrow August 26th. :)

Marisa

Liver Alone
I will be picking that up and I am glad she said it is Cruel Intentions because that was my all time favorite role of hers. She was so evil but it was great.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Oooh I can't wait for this week's EW to get here! :) I subscribe, so I'll definitely be saving this issue. ;)

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
I probably won't be buying it, but they did have a small video interview on their website. That was nice to see. I think it's so interesting that they won't let her do her own stunts! I can't wait for Ringer.

Top Bottom