• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

So, after having recently turned evil...

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
All the cuties in the house of Black Thorn are talking about honouring you, by making you an honoury member of Black Thorn.
Us guys would like you to be a double agent, you've made a good start by having a black cat. Your busiest time of the year will be when the Buffies are held.
We at Black Thorn own the charity that Sineya signed a contract with to supply us with 'X' number of pallets of Sineya beer. If you alter the number of pallets to be sent to us in our favour that'd be good. We sell the bottles back to Sineya, and the beer is put in barrels and sold at the Buffies. Oh yeah just to make us smile one of our happy members has made a contract to sell the bottle caps to make the tyres and battery cases for our forklift trucks.

Sorry about the hiding thing but Black Thorn does not do the hiding thing unless hiding in plain sight is acceptable to you. If those at Sineya start to complain just tell them you are trying to make us believe you want to defect.

Last edited:

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Us guys would like you to be a double agent, you've made a good start by having a black cat. Your busiest time of the year will be when the Buffies are held.
We at Black Thorn own the charity that Sineya signed a contract with to supply us with 'X' number of pallets of Sineya beer. If you alter the number of pallets to be sent to us in our favour that'd be good. We sell the bottles back to Sineya, and the beer is put in barrels and sold at the Buffies. Oh yeah just to make us smile one of our happy members has made a contract to sell the bottle caps to make the tyres and battery cases for our forklift trucks.
Sounds like an interesting plan, hmmmm... might need to do the same with the Champagne stocks as well... would you be interested? I can arrange this as I know the guy that takes in the deliveries. He likes me so it should be easy.

Sorry about the hiding thing but Black Thorn does not do the hiding thing unless hiding in plain sight is acceptable to you.
Hmmm... You might be interested in my new home...

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Who painted the wood black and daubed white-wash on the bits of wall, another fun job for a Sineyan is to repoint the walls.
AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
nice home

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Angelus style I say you should hide at a fancy hotel somewhere. We know he likes the good life.

All the cuties in the house of Black Thorn are talking about honouring you, by making you an honoury member of Black Thorn.
Yeah, we're gonna need to see some dirt on Sineya first. The circle doesn't do anything half-assed. Kill an innocent and we'll talk. :p

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Angelus style I say you should hide at a fancy hotel somewhere. We know he likes the good life.

Yeah, we're gonna need to see some dirt on Sineya first. The circle doesn't do anything half-assed. Kill an innocent and we'll talk. :p
Yeah, you could kill this guy, Drogyn… wait a minute, that's already been done and the results were not that great.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Yeah, you could kill this guy, Drogyn… wait a minute, that's already been done and the results were not that great.
Exactly how we learned not to trust anyone who still has a soul, no matter how many shanshu's they're willing to sign away. Besides, I wouldn't say the results were all that terrible. The Circle at least got the chuckle of watching a good person die :p

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Taake,
killing an innocent (reply #4) is easy IE a person who has no dorm, they are for practice. I've a few ideas who to tap on the head.

Nix,
about you not being able to find the beer reply #6. Beer is such a commonly drunk drink it tends to go out really quickly. Personally I think it is horrible, to me it is more like a lager and not a beer, as such I consider all lager to be cats P. Beer is the stuff you put in pint pots and when you hold it towards the light you can't see the light. 'Bishops Tipple' was a good beer.
If you want a few cases of champagne go for it (reply #3) or if you are a good agent for us we might half inch the forklift from Sineya so you can increase the amount of stuff you keep.

I take it you are aware that some members here want to take new people aside and remove their soul.
The soul would be returned at a later date but we need to make sure no new member or agent sings any soul music.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
@ILLYRIAN Thanks for the tip off!!! Found it... now to bribe the barman who does the ordering...Mwhahaha

**creeps around BB trying to find a worthy soul.**

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Soul music disqualifies you, right? *sing in best Temptations voice*

How sweet it is to be loved by you
I needed the shelter of someone's arms and there you were
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs and there you were
With sweet love and devotion, deeply touching my emotion
I want to stop and thank you, baby
I just want to stop and thank you, baby
I close my eyes at night
Wondering where would I be without you in my life
Everything I did was just a bore
Everywhere I went, it seems I'd been there before
But you brighten up for me, all of my days
With a love so sweet, in so many ways
You were better for me, than I was for myself
For me, there's you and there ain't nobody else

Nix
Nix
*I have my eye on you!* Mwhahaha ;)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You seem to have a problem recognising when someone is being sarcastic to you. Figures.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
You turned evil? How do you convince us that?

A voucher is not enough because Sineyans are good at lies and she might have been fooled by your innocent acts. We need a loyalty test for you. How about smashing some eggs on the Sineyan front door like what you did to us before?:cool:

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I'm a sucker for a pretty face, shame really as my nickname used to be Limpit tee hee

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Doing them eggs properly can be a sod, you could glue them to the wall but if you put the glue on to early then throw them they might stick to your hand but if you put the glue on to late the won't stick to the wall but maybe the ground.
The best place is under the cushions on the sofa, trying to get smelly eggs that are stuck to cushion is a right bugger.
A good person to get to try and remove the shells is another from Sineya.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Should I find another place to hide since I have a feeling that I going to be the one who wearing the Scape-Goat costume . :eek:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yes ChaseRules you should hide not from us though, you should hide from friendly fire. Apparently dogs don't like Goats in costumes. I seem to remember Sineya claiming some of their dogs were likened to ruddy big wolves.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Are you saying tat my own house would try to kill me ? Sineya wouldn't do that since I one of them & we the nice house :cool: * Looks around to see if in danger *

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Are you saying tat my own house would try to kill me ? Sineya wouldn't do that since I one of them & we the nice house :cool: * Looks around to see if in danger *
Your own house? Hahahahaha it's our house now. We already infiltrated Sineya so hard that they are in our total control now. They think they are making decisions themselves but these decisions are just ideas we planted into their heads.:cool:

Top Bottom