• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

So... does anyone have anything to say about Xander and Dawn having a baby?

Altoz

Potential
By the time season 12 rolls around, Dawn is now twenty two and Xander is twenty nine. They're both adults. Part of me is happy for both of them- Dawn gets to have a decent, fulfilling life and Xander finally gets to settle down with a woman who loves him, who isn't a complicated supernatural entity of some sort -and he's the only one of the core trio of characters who actually gets to do so, moreover. So, good for them both. Bonus point for naming their daughter Joyce.

sosa lola

Scooby
By the time season 12 rolls around, Dawn is now twenty two and Xander is twenty nine. They're both adults. Part of me is happy for both of them- Dawn gets to have a decent, fulfilling life and Xander finally gets to settle down with a woman who loves him, who isn't a complicated supernatural entity of some sort -and he's the only one of the core trio of characters who actually gets to do so, moreover. So, good for them both. Bonus point for naming their daughter Joyce.
I think you got the ages wrong, since Buffy says she's 30, that makes Xander 30, too. Which means Dawn is 24 in S12.

Top Bottom