• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

So, what made you laugh like a lunatic today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Keeper of the Flame of Utter Boredom
Black Thorn
Kate McKinnon adlibs some pretty raunchy stuff, just to break Ryan Gosling. And she ends up making herself laugh. Honestly, she is AMAZING! Her spontaneous dialogue is so wrong, so wrong. Look how she's sitting. "That really puts the 'B' in my beaver." 😂

Last edited:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
One for the Brits.......Seen on another site.

Tier-4 is just like Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Appeared out of nowhere & although people grumbled they just seemed to accept it.....

TriBel

Scooby
One for the Brits.......Seen on another site.

Tier-4 is just like Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Appeared out of nowhere & although people grumbled they just seemed to accept it.....
I could be wrong but I don't recall Dawn being responsible for a mass exodus. 😄 The North hasn't been this popular since Blackpool had its heyday. 😏

On Twitter:

The North "Tories treating us Labour supporters like shit"
The South "Hold my £10 a pint Beer"

🤣

Last edited:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Keeper of the Flame of Utter Boredom
Black Thorn
Benedict Cumberbatch has the perfect surfer dude accent here. And Cecily sounds just like a typical chav.

Oh yeah...this skit is SO silly that its compelling. 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Teehee, I just found my lil cousins 'blanket dancing' account on TikTok! For those of you who dont know what TikTok is, its a social media platform where you can post videos and watch videos which are 15s to 1min long! Now for the funny bit... 'Blanket dancing' accounts are when little kids put blankets over themselves to cover their face, turn their back to the camera and... shake their booty. Ive been laughing for like half an hour watching my little cousin in a silk blanket dancing in front of the camera! She has over 300 followers too, she doesnt know ive seen it (or know about it) and will probably kill me if I tell her I found it! So, yes, this is what I have been laughing about! 😅 🤣😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
And was that man above (#9) the love child of Wash (Firefly) and Chewbacca (Star Wars)?

M

M

My sheep took control over my phone for a few moments. She accidentally started a thread here on BB, which I had to delete. The auto fill wasn't kind to me, but was extremely hilarious! So glad it didn't get posted! If any other responses look like they've been typed by someone seriously drunk, forgive me! I swear it was my sheep!

By the way, I'd just like to publicly thank @Anyanka Bunny Slayer for being a delightful agent of chaos on these boards. Every thread is pure gold.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Thank you 😊

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@TriBel it's not been photoshopped at all! Posting something like that would be beneath me.

TriBel
TriBel
Of course...it's a bit "uncanny valley"...in a worse way than usual.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Saw a comment earlier today regarding that video which basically said.
"No wonder the robots will rise up and destroy us all when they are forced to dance like that."

/SK

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This is how I imagine some people on the Buffy Boards talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom