• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

So, what made you laugh like a lunatic today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I could see Buffy printing this out and posting it on her wall somewhere (though bad form if in the counselor's office when a dad shows up :p )

ETA: I was going to post another on the obscene side (about a tradition of getting crap past the radar centuries before it was done on shows like Buffy and Xena), but the one who sent it to me sent it as a personal file and trying to find it on tumblr or reddit or whatever is a needle in a haystack. There are a few other tricks I might try to find it, but I'm not going to try too hard to find it.

Last edited:

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
Apologies to bemused non-Brits. Alexa is answering the question about the Line of Duty mystery character 'H' in the style of chief cop Ted Hastings...
It made me howl with laughter, as it's one of my current favourite shows...in much the same way as Siri "singing" Bohemian Rhapsody" did a few years ago
😂😂😂

thrasherpix

Scooby
Like an ink blot, some argue who typed what to whom (I'd say if they're reading their phones, which are revealed in the bubbles, then they break a pattern, possibly rule, I've seen in most other comics featuring text messaging), but it makes me laugh either way.

I do wish I'd thought to post/text that back back when I was into more casual messages and got sexually harassed online at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom