• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

So, what made you laugh like a lunatic today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I guess you guys don't have politicians like we have in Australia, listening to their reasons (excuses) for the climate change failure.

M

M

Read these both today. To be fair, the first one also applies to extreme sleep deprivation, of which I have ample experience:

"I once got so high I had to turn down the TV so I could taste my grilled cheese."

and...

"Fitbits are just Tamagotchis, except the stupid animal you're trying to keep alive is you."

Nix

🤪
Sineya
This is the song the nightclub I used to go to played at the end of the evening. Not really a huge lol to me but might be to others!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Taake The original image was taken with a wide-angle lens so it distorted the Carters and they looked like Hobbits and...

it's all over the interwebs (obvi not "all over" as it didn't hit your Under-a-Rock Interwebs yet)

This feller "blew them up" in the post above so they looked like giants. I found it funny.

Here's some of the memes that were going around:

Last edited:
nightshade
nightshade
Didn't see it before either
TriBel
TriBel
I'd seen the original - and the wide angle/small space explanation - but the memes are great.
M

M

This needs no explanation...but do listen with the sound turned on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom