• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Some of my projects

What Charcter or pairing would you like too see me do?

• Faith

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Buffy

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Faith/Buffy

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Whats Left quote Collage

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Thank you! i actually did make a faith one but i messed up because i used a picture that i thought was faith but it was eliza in wrong turn but too be fair that role with the tank tops and the axe and stuff was vary Faith Esq lol

SpikeRules

Still kicking it with Buffy
Sineya
Nice! It really captures the whole spectrum of emotions that they both went through

SpikeRules

Still kicking it with Buffy
Sineya
I miss Anya. I wish she hadn't died at the end :(

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Nice! It really captures the whole spectrum of emotions that they both went through
Thank you! yes it actually made me really sad making this because for a little bit they were such good friends.

Dolores

Professional sleeper
Thank you! yes it actually made me really sad making this because for a little bit they were such good friends.
I know exactly what you mean. The ending of Revelations when Faith is being defensive and Buffy is trying to break through and at the last minute she calls her back and when Buffy turns looking all hopeful Faith just says 'nothing.' Poor Faith

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
I know exactly what you mean. The ending of Revelations when Faith is being defensive and Buffy is trying to break through and at the last minute she calls her back and when Buffy turns looking all hopeful Faith just says 'nothing.' Poor Faith
Omg yes something about Eliza's eyes and her face just makes me really sad because its like you can see faiths pain.

Dolores

Professional sleeper
Omg yes something about Eliza's eyes and her face just makes me really sad because its like you can see faiths pain.
You really can. I was so glad when she turned up at Buffy's on Christmas and her 'I got that big party to go to' was so vulnerable and sweet.

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Hey Everyone! here is basically the "Cast" for my story The Rebirth this is who i invisiond as the characters i created while the others are the same from the show.

"Disclaimer i do not own any of the characters except the ones I made, I do not own any of the pics I used for this Collage and if asked i will take it down."

pizap.com14625875803881.jpg

sosa lola

Scooby
Nice job. I've been meaning to check your story Rebirth for a while now. I should probably take a break from my WIP for some fic reading. :D

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Nice job. I've been meaning to check your story Rebirth for a while now. I should probably take a break from my WIP for some fic reading. :D
Thank! I only have a little Peak out now Becouse im still writing it (WIP) but I am working on kinda a fun little opening or trailer for it with the Buffy Theme haha

Top Bottom