• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Something is Cooking....

nightshade

Can I be a sloth?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Welcome to The Great Buffy Bake Off, later in the year we will be opening up the tent for this years Great Buffy Bake Off. If you wish to apply for this please send me a PM by the end of the month. We won't be asking you to make a three tier wedding bake out of chocolate only, it will be something that everyone can have a go at if they choose.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Evil hand issues💀
Black Thorn
You want more than cake?? And house points, and the glory of being the winner! I could be persuaded to make a winners button too.
Money would be nice. Money and candy. Yes!! (Or in @Nix's case, a big bottle of Baileys)

But cake is acceptable too. You know, with bananas, strawberries, whipped cream, and fluffy icing. Oooooh.

nightshade

Can I be a sloth?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Money would be nice. Money and candy. Yes!! (Or in @Nix's case, a big bottle of Baileys)

But cake is acceptable too. You know, with bananas, strawberries, whipped cream, and fluffy icing. Oooooh.
I might have a quarter around somewhere I suppose I could donate to the winner! I'll have to check what state it is first though, can't be one I need! If it's an extra one I might think about it!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Evil hand issues💀
Black Thorn
I might have a quarter around somewhere I suppose I could donate to the winner! I'll have to check what state it is first though, can't be one I need! If it's an extra one I might think about it!
A quarter? You go ahead and think about it. I'll be awaiting your decision with bated breath. 😅

Oh God, I must have this! 😍

Last edited:
nightshade
nightshade
How about a handful of cents and dimes?
Top Bottom