• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spike's Half Lame Attempt to Kill Buffy

Tank1978

Townie
Agree. Sometimes things which normally seem important just don't register when faced with something really important. For Buffy, spikes latest attempt to grab her attention was never gonna register as anything compared to the worry that her mum could be dying.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Not really the topic but the #1 post
In "Fool For Love" does Buffy not even realise that Spike had a gun and put two and two together that Spike wanted to kill her?
I mean, I know she had a lot on her mind- but vampire with a gun...?
made me think of the scene in Release where Angelus is like: "Uh oh! Vampire with a gun!"
Lol :p

Last edited:

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
I don't think he was thinking clearly at the time. He was just thinking about getting payback at someone who bruised his ego. It wasn't the brightest idea of revenge considering he can't even shoot someone with a toy gun. If he were to think clearly, he could've brought some gasoline and a cigarette or matches to burn her house down. He would need to bring Harmony with him at 4AM to help him out. Everyone in that house should be asleep by then. It gives him the opportunity.

Top Bottom