• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

SPOILER! Covers for Angel & Faith S10 Issue #21

gite63

Gone
Sineya

Angel & Faith Season 10 #21

Victor Gischler (W), Will Conrad (A), Michelle Madsen (C), Scott Fischer (Cover), and Mike Norton (Variant cover)

On sale Dec 2
FC, 32 pages
$3.99

Ongoing

Attacks in London’s Magic Town by Archaeus and Drusilla’s vampires reach a fever pitch, putting Angel and Faith back on their heels. In an attempt to turn the tables on the Big Bads, Faith seeks their new hideout and Angel walks into a trap—on purpose!

SOURCE

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Awesome, awesome Faith cover! Really great looking!

VisionBoy

Scooby
Sineya
That first cover is possibly my new favourite.
Haven't been crazy about much of the Angel and Faith cover art recently tbh, but that's cool!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith looks....damn. I wouldn't mind a poster of that cover. :)

The other one's kinda funny. Nice to see Drusilla returning to a Big Bad-like status. I think this should be her swansong though, going out on an evil high working for her 'great-grand daddy' would be a nice way for her to end her existance. I'm not sure there's anything more that could be done with her- too many characters hanging around with no writer knowing what to do with them.

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
I love how Drusilla's kinda like the Joker of the Buffyverse. Batshit insane, yet she manages to get away any time the heroes could have just dusted her.

Top Bottom