• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

SPOILER! Covers for Angel & Faith S10 Issue #22

gite63

Gone
Sineya

Angel & Faith #22

Victor Gischler (W), Will Conrad (A)
Michelle Madsen (C)
Scott Fischer (Cover)
Mike Norton (Variant)

On sale January 6

Faith faces off against Drusilla in a grudge match that could level Magic Town as Angel attempts to withstand Archaeus’s power over him. Meanwhile, a mysterious statue—a magical relic of great power—has been obtained by the Big Bad. What does Archaeus have planned for his new toy?

SOURCE

VisionBoy

Scooby
Sineya
Faith faces off against Drusilla in a grudge match that could level Magic Town
Aaaand I'm sold. Seriously, I couldn't care less about anything else that's gonna happen. Bring on an epically violent Faith VS. Dru showdown!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Aaaand I'm sold. Seriously, I couldn't care less about anything else that's gonna happen. Bring on an epically violent Faith VS. Dru showdown!
I know right? About time Faith got some one-on-one grudge match with a BIG nasty vamp, and Drusilla is the only one who isn't either dead, soulled or neutered. Last issue (which I just read) there was some great smack-talk by Faith to Dru about what Spike and Buffy were up to these days....
Almost a 'drop the mike' moment! :)

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
Last issue (which I just read) there was some great smack-talk by Faith to Dru about what Spike and Buffy were up to these days....
Almost a 'drop the mike' moment! :)
Drusilla: Such a delightful opportunity. Blood like syrup. Such sweet desserts. Spike always said there was no tastier treat than taking down a slayer.
Faith: I guess he'd know. Word on the street is he's taking Buffy down every night.

Oh shit! :D

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Drusilla: Such a delightful opportunity. Blood like syrup. Such sweet desserts. Spike always said there was no tastier treat than taking down a slayer.
Faith: I guess he'd know. Word on the street is he's taking Buffy down every night.
  • Will Faith kill Drusilla? (I don't think so)
  • Will Angel kill Drusilla? (I don't think so)
  • Will Drusilla escape one more time? (Again!)
  • Will Drusilla cross over BtVS? (With Archaeus)
  • Will Spike and Drusilla finally meet each other? (If the Spike Series doesn't count)
  • Will Drusilla try to kill Buffy out of jeaulosy? (Maybe...)
  • Will Spike leave Buffy for Drusilla? (No!)
  • Will Buffy kill Drusilla? (Drama!)

white avenger

white avenger

Oh shit! :D
She should know first hand, unless she's totally forgotten about Kendra in Season 2. In fact, she could even lay claim to being just as responsible for "turning" Faith as she was for Spike. Now, THAT could jerk a knot in Faith's plow line, especially if Dru insists that Faith start calling her "Mommy."

• Will Spike and Drusilla finally meet each other? (If the Spike Series doesn't count)
  • Will Drusilla try to kill Buffy out of jealousy? (Maybe...)
  • Will Spike leave Buffy for Drusilla? (No!)
This could be the set up for the almost inescapable Spuffy break up (we all know that Joss is gonna do it, sooner or later, if only so Angel can gloat and say, "I knew it all along")

Dru comes to San Francisco (after Faith kicks the crap out of her in Magic Town, of course) all beat up and helpless, and Spike takes pity on her once more, keeps Buffy from staking her. Buffy and Spike argue, and he leaves town with Dru, headed for Cleveland and the new hellmouth, on the hopes that it will restore her in the same way that she was restored in Sunnydale in Season 2. Cliffhanger Season finale.

Will we have a big Spuffy reconciliation in Season 11? (You just KNOW that Buffy's coming to Cleveland after Dru and Spike) Certainly not right away. Maybe THAT will be the subject of the Season 11 finale.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Now, THAT could jerk a knot in Faith's plow line, especially if Dru insists that Faith start calling her "Mommy."
Oh, Dru turning Faith would be a thing I'd love to see! We had the Slaypire Simone, but she didn't last. That would be something NEW.

Dru comes to San Francisco (after Faith kicks the crap out of her in Magic Town, of course) all beat up and helpless, and Spike takes pity on her once more, keeps Buffy from staking her. Buffy and Spike argue, and he leaves town with Dru, headed for Cleveland and the new hellmouth, on the hopes that it will restore her in the same way that she was restored in Sunnydale in Season 2. Cliffhanger Season finale.
I don't think Spike would leave with Dru, but he would have a hard time to a) Kill her (to protect Buffy who is losing the fight, which is improbable; b) See Dru be killed by Buffy. It could cause some drama between the two, I think. Or maybe not, because Spike is over Drusilla for ages. No, Buffy wouldn't kill Dru - Probably should've dusted her. But honestly... I don't want to hear him bitch about it.

I'm really curious about what will happen to Dru - if she will be killed, or if she is just the villain that will always return to pester the heroes from time to time. Will Spike and Dru's relationship ever be addressed?

@white avenger

But you gave me the idea... it would be awesome to have Faith turned and paired with Dru as the new Darla, but a much more powerful (Slayer + vampire) enemy for Buffy and Co., with the drama of Faith being someone they know so well. That would really shake things in the Buffyverse. :D

But I know that it will never happen... :(

Last edited:
white avenger
white avenger
I meant that Dru was responsible for Faith being "turned" from a Potential to a Slayer when she killed Kendra, not making Faith a vampire.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
She should know first hand, unless she's totally forgotten about Kendra in Season 2.
Dru killed but didn't taste- except for a little off her finger nails perhaps- maybe she regretted not drinking deeper later on.

Now, THAT could jerk a knot in Faith's plow line, especially if Dru insists that Faith start calling her "Mommy."
I doubt Faith is that insecure these days. She's spent so long resenting Buffy and how/when she was called that now that Faiths finally over it, its not going to be any sort of sore point with her.

Top Bottom