• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoiler! Covers for Angel S11 Issue #2

It looks more like Faith, to me (though, I can't imagine her wearing a top like that). or, at least more like Eliza than Amy, but I thought that Faith wasn't going to be with Angel this Season.
It could be Faith, but like you, I thought the clothes were wrong. To be honest I'm not 100% sure that's actually Angel :eek::D

its fred. angel goes back in time or something with illyria, so i guess fred comes out and plays now and then. i dont like either cover- theres not much of likenesses to either character except illyria at the top.

its fred. angel goes back in time or something with illyria, so i guess fred comes out and plays now and then. i dont like either cover- theres not much of likenesses to either character except illyria at the top.
Take away the blue hair and the blue on the face and it could be Faith or Fred. I hope the drawings inside the comic are better. I do like the idea of going back in time, because we will see all the old characters, though I am wondering if Angel is on some sort of quest and how it will all end. It'll seem a bit pointless if he goes back to being the same old Angel ;)

Take away the blue hair and the blue on the face and it could be Faith or Fred. I hope the drawings inside the comic are better. I do like the idea of going back in time, because we will see all the old characters, though I am wondering if Angel is on some sort of quest and how it will all end. It'll seem a bit pointless if he goes back to being the same old Angel ;)

its actually illyria's past so i dont think any of the old characters will play a part. and another reason i doubt its faith is because theyre chopping her from the title spot. i dont thibk she will really be a part of this season but you never know. i think we ll get a chance to further explore illyria which is kinda cool. also i think i saw a preview of the inside artwork- not impressed. the only artist that i think nails db is isaacs.