• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoilers! Cover for Angel and Faith S10 Issue #20

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya

EXCLUSIVE: Angel Goes Knives Out In Scott Fischer's "Angel & Faith" #20 Cover

The November installment of the Buffyverse serial sees Angel take the fight back to Drusilla and company.

Kiel Phegley, Staff Writer

A break in their partnership and a crossover with "Buffy" aren't the only things that the stars of Dark Horse's "Angel & Faith" have to fight thought as "Season 10" continues. The publisher exclusively shared with CBR a first look at the cover and solicitations for November's "Angel & Faith Season 10" #20, and as artist Scott Fischer's work shows, Angel is ready to cut his way through Drusilla and company's conspiracy to take down the magic of London.

Angel & Faith Season 10 #20

Victor Gischler (W), Will Conrad (A), Michelle Madsen (C), Scott Fischer (Cover), and Mike Norton (Variant cover)

On sale Nov 4

FC, 32 pages

$3.99

Ongoing

Angel, Faith, and Fred have only just begun to delve into the plans that Drusilla and the Big Bad Archaeus have made for London’s Magic Town. With Nadira in danger and so many unknowns—including how to fight against this demon that is literally a part of Angel, Drusilla, and Spike—the team has to quickly gain distance on a long road . . .

Source

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Both are pretty nice.
The top one has Faith sporting the grumpiest look I've ever seen.

The bottom one is nice and dramatic- big looming face.

Taake

Like A Bear
Staff member
Black Thorn
That looks awesome! Both of them. But I really like the top one. (though it's a terrible likeness of Faith)

Spanky
Spanky
damn you! I thought.. I dont remember typing this. I thought it but didnt remember typing.

nightshade

Can I be a sloth?
Staff member
Black Thorn
Faith is in the top one, I thought it looked like Drusilla!

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
Anyone else looking forward to more Faith-Fred bonding scenes? It's nice that the writers have finally seen fit to give Faith a girl friend to interact with when she's not out fighting demons or taking care of Angel.

Lol if she stays around long enough Fred might become Faith's Willow. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom