• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoilers! Covers for S11 Issue #1

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Angel Season 11 #1

Corinna Bechko (W), Geraldo Borges (A), Michelle Madsen (C), Scott Fischer (Cover), Jeff Dekal (Variant cover), and Bilquis Evely (Ultravariant cover)

On sale Jan 18

FC, 32 pages

$3.99

Ongoing

Vampire Angel is tormented by a vision linking his shameful past to something very big—and very bad—that is coming. The goddess Illyria gives Angel some insight and incentive. Then she really gets involved, and Angel discovers that it might be possible to change the future by changing the past.

• Writer Corinna Bechko (Tomb Raider, Star Wars) brings you the vampire Angel in his own series!

• Featuring Fred and Illyria!

SOURCE

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
Those look great! I'm curious what this season will be like, makes me feel like I need to look into the Angel comics

P
Priceless
Anfel & Faith season 9 is fantastic, you won't be disappointed
What does that mean 'then she really gets involved' . . . I am so excited to see what happens, and what has happend to Faith

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
The first one looks great! Second one is ok, and the last one is very Angel season 1, classic! I don't read the comics but that would be cool to get more of a look at Angel/eus' past.

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
Isn't it technically A&F Season 3, not 11? Technically?

I just hope it's better than last season, which started off strong but ended with a whimper rather than a bang. Though to be fair it's gonna be hard to live up to the standards set by S9.

Usually I say stop bringing people back from the dead, but I really hope they can bring Cordelia back somehow. I miss her and would love to see her in the comic with Angel. If Angel is on a solo journey, maybe changing the past, Cordelia could be part of that.

Sineya
These titles must get harder and harder to follow for casual readers. We have Angel and Faith season 9 and 10 despite there being no A&F 1-8, and now we have Angel season 11, without any Angel 7-10! Could've just called it Angel and Fred since that seems to be pretty much what they've gone for.
I know they correspond with the Buffy comics, but who's to say everyone who reads Angel reads Buffy? It's not like everyone watched both shows.

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Is it weird I don't like Illyria being called a goddess? She was a god in S5 why did that change? I preferred her being referred to as a god.