• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sunnydale Fanfic Club Fic Challenge

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
The real question is: Are people going to write their usual pairings or just go with Giles/Jenny to suck up to @JforJenny? ;) Though she said Quinci was in charge, so maybe that won’t work!

Good luck to everyone who participates! I write too slowly for this. Maybe a future round!

W

WillowFromBuffy

Xander using the wizard hard to clean up the Magic Box for Anya Fantasia-style? Set during the summer between S6 and 7.

fantasia-ss1.jpg

W

WillowFromBuffy

So, since nobody else from the board has stepped up, I thought i would give this a go. My story is called Dawntasia and is set in S6, some time before Hell's Bells. All the usual warnings apply. It is very WFB-centric and the prose can be somewhat disorienting, both deliberately and because I am not all that good :p

I've never read fluff before, so I feel I am going into this blind, but I don't think anyone will complain that this isn't sweet enough.
I write too slowly for this
Don't I know it... How is your Dawn story coming along? Do I have to wait until the S7 rewatch is done?

Grace
Grace
I love your story!

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
Don't I know it... How is your Dawn story coming along? Do I have to wait until the S7 rewatch is done?

Yeah, I haven’t even started it yet! :oops: I wanted to do the rewatch to get the lore straight and get in the right frame of mind. I’m working on the outline.

Can’t wait to read Dawntasia! Love the title!

W
WillowFromBuffy
I am stunned by your dedication and work ethic. I just type things out Jack Kerouac style.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
W

WillowFromBuffy

The Wizard, The Witch and the Vampire was so precious, but @dcai0830 's stories are always a treat. I remember being terrified of the basement and having to gather up courage before running down to pick up packs of flour for my mom. I also remember trying to change my name to Charlie Chalk in kindergarten after having worn a costume quite similar to Giles's wizard costume. My parents thought I had gone insane. I guess Charlie Chalk is worse than Kat.

Who is Megan's mother?

Can someone draw a picture of Angel with the pointy hat?

Mylie

Scooby
Very excited to read your new stories @WillowFromBuffy and @dcai0830 !!

I've never read a Dawn centered fic so this will be my first!

Also, I'm disappointed in myself because I spent all week reading the Bangel fic to send a question before the 16th and I didn't finish it in time... I also didn't realize that the fic wasn't completed... I usually read completed fanfics so this is weird lol

I'm enjoying this new podcast a lot but I'm very behind and still have to catch up on already aired episodes and I haven't read the fics yet...

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Thanks for reading @WillowFromBuffy and for posting @Grace. I’ll check out the Dawn fic soon! :)

Who is Megan's mother?

Well it's not explained in the fic so let your imagine run wild! Someone who would be running a mission with Giles. I envisioned he ended up with one of the new Slayers. But that's not to say that if I add to this little incredibly fluffyiclicious universe one day I won't change my mind on that :)

Can someone draw a picture of Angel with the pointy hat?

I don't have those kinds of skills! Maybe we can commission @Taaroko to do this ;)

imagination* (grr past editing window)

W
WillowFromBuffy
Vi ... I bet it was Vi.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I actually wore a costume very similar to Giles costume when I was about 5 or so. It was a purple wizard costume. I think it had silver stars too but I can’t recall.

W

WillowFromBuffy

I actually wore a costume very similar to Giles costume when I was about 5 or so. It was a purple wizard costume. I think it had silver stars too but I can’t recall.
Did it lead to a four month long identity crisis where you insisted everyone should call you Charlie Chalk?

Mylie

Scooby
@dcai0830 I've just read your story and had the biggest smile on my face through the entire thing. I think it might be my favorite of yours yet!

This exchange was gold : "this isn't the end of the world" "wait - we don't have one of those scheduled this week - right?" It really did feel like Buffy speak.

It's great the way you show us what Buffy and human Angel would be like through their daughter's eyes.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Oh yay! (: thanks for reading!!
W

WillowFromBuffy

@WillowFromBuffy good luck on your podcast episode. It's coming up soon right? What are you all going to talk about? Or is that a secret?
Thank you! I'll be speaking to them on Wednesday. I guess we'll be talking about the story and the characters and ships that appear in it. Feel free to send in any questions concerning anything writing or Buffy-related, and I will treat you to some of my idiosyncratic opinions :p

More importantly, though: Will you be submitting anything for this month?

W

WillowFromBuffy

@Grace you need to step up. At the rate the re-watch is going, you won't have completed your Dawn story before Christmas. We need something before then.

Top Bottom