• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Tahmoh Penikett Interview

Priceless

Scooby
I've still not listened to Clare Kramer's Buffering interview! These celebs are so bored at the moment aren't they, can't even do a Con, so they're all over the podcast interview circuit 😄

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
I've still not listened to Clare Kramer's Buffering interview! These celebs are so bored at the moment aren't they, can't even do a Con, so they're all over the podcast interview circuit 😄
I was actually worried Tahmoh would cancel, because the interview was announced before the world went into lockdown. I can't remember when Clare was announced, but I think it may have been even earlier.

Clare recently did a con. You could buy a two minute streamed conversation with her for 60 dollars. She also did a streamed interview with James, Amber, the guy who plays the Gnarl and the woman who plays Kate.

I like interviews from these fan podcasts much more than this con panels. You learn so much more about the person and their time on the show.

Priceless

Scooby
I think it must be lovely to do a Con from your own front room. No travel, no hotels. But it would leave them a lot of time to fill.

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
I'm sure they have lives outside of whoring themselves :p
Top Bottom