• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Talk about Season 1

Priceless

Scooby
I love Season 1. my favourite eps are Witch and The Puppet Show. I think it's a bit dated now, but I still enjoy watching the season as it makes me feel so nostalgic. I guess you like it because Willow is such a sweetie?

Cohen

Hellhound
So I am watching “Nightmares” and Buffy has a history test, which Cordelia alerts her about. I was like “oh nice throwback,” because they met in the first episode during Buffy’s first history class. But that teacher was a female. This teacher is a male. It’s not a different semester. Then I realized that Buffy had been studying the Civil War with Willow like 5 episodes after learning about the Bubonic Plague on that first day. I know it’s little but as a past teacher of history… it’s annoying. Unless the teacher was also eaten. And they had to replace her too. And the new teacher decided to hell with standards and taught civil war because he liked it. Lol.

Kendar

Townie
So I am watching “Nightmares” and Buffy has a history test, which Cordelia alerts her about. I was like “oh nice throwback,” because they met in the first episode during Buffy’s first history class. But that teacher was a female. This teacher is a male. It’s not a different semester. Then I realized that Buffy had been studying the Civil War with Willow like 5 episodes after learning about the Bubonic Plague on that first day. I know it’s little but as a past teacher of history… it’s annoying. Unless the teacher was also eaten. And they had to replace her too. And the new teacher decided to hell with standards and taught civil war because he liked it. Lol.
In Sunnydale, quite possible. According to some links i found, Class of 1999 had 30 killed during the three years we saw them. This doesn't include students from other classes or anyone else. And 30 was the lowest death rate for a class in Sunnydale High history. Safe bet a fair number of teachers didn't make it either.

Cohen

Hellhound
In Sunnydale, quite possible. According to some links i found, Class of 1999 had 30 killed during the three years we saw them. This doesn't include students from other classes or anyone else. And 30 was the lowest death rate for a class in Sunnydale High history. Safe bet a fair number of teachers didn't make it either.
Good point! How morbid! No wonder Buffy couldn’t find a teacher who remembered her in season 3!! 🤣🤣

Top Bottom