• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

talk about willow; dark, lesbis, good, witch, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow fan

Townie
ik zou heel graag met mensen willen praten die ook van wilg houden en we kunnen over alles praten en ik ben nieuw hier we kunnen ook over alles praten

Miss Muffet

"Can I trade in the children for more cash?"
i would really like to talk to people who also like willow and we can talk about anything and i'm new here we can talk about anything too
Don't worry; there are lots of Willow fans here :p.

I
ILovewillow
luky my

WillowsFaith

Potential
Willow is my Fav Buffy Character! From her cute mannerisms to her Evolution of being a Master Witch! Also her Hairstyles and outfits are so iconic. and regardless of what people think of her post S6, she has some of the best episodes. Willow Centric episodes are some of the most fun ones to re-watch.

I
ILovewillow
let's talk about willow i love her whit my heart

Priceless

Scooby
She's not my favourite character, but she's really interesting and I like her journey. @ILovewillow do you like Oz, Tara and Kennedy? Do you read the comics?

I
ILovewillow
oke why can talk about other characters

Willow fan

Townie
oke let's talk about willow and tara

I have a lot of topics that we can discuss

KaitKat

Potential
I’m not a fan of Willow but I’m curious, why do you like her in those Seasons but not 3, 4, and 5?

Kratos

Scooby
I’m not a fan of Willow but I’m curious, why do you like her in those Seasons but not 3, 4, and 5?

I do kinda like her in 3, 4 and 5. There’s just something about her in those seasons that I don’t like.

KaitKat
KaitKat
I honestly think the most likable thing about her is that Alyson Hannigan portrayed her.

Nearwild

Townie
Willow isn't my fav character, but I'm thinking about her a lot in my current rewatch, in particular her 'dark side'.

I
ILovewillow
i like willow and her witch craft

Mr Trick

Scooby
Welcome to the boards, have a great time here. Let me know if you need anything. Willow is my favourite character too. She has a great journey, is very funny and charming, and a loyal friend. Can't see anyone but Hannigan playing her.

Willow fan

Townie
She's not my favourite character, but she's really interesting and I like her journey. @ILovewillow do you like Oz, Tara and Kennedy? Do you read the comics?
and yes i like Oz but not me favorite

let's talk about Tara, Kennedy and Oz

where can i get the comics

how is wachting my post

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Well, since you didn't actually answer the last person's question...and considering this is in the introductions forum...you might want to post in any of the many threads on WIllow we have in the Willow forum. Also, no need to be rude.

Willow fan

Townie
So what did you think when Willow turned out to be lisbies.

So you watched the whole seven seasons, then began again straight away? You are a true fan 👍

Why do you love Willow so much?
Why i like Willow so much:
She is cool.
She evolves more and more trou the show.
And here relaiton schips.
And of cours here story line and she is a funny a beatufeul and why do you love here.

Well, since you didn't actually answer the last person's question...and considering this is in the introductions forum...you might want to post in any of the many threads on WIllow we have in the Willow forum. Also, no need to be rude.
sorry, i read too fast, i didn't have family to ask her a question. And I don't want to come across as rude.

And i was wondering if anyone is watching my forum.

Priceless

Scooby
So what did you think when Willow turned out to be lisbies.
To be a lesbian? I think they built the relationship between Willow and Tara really well and I totally bought into it. I liked that the scoobies accepted it so easily and thought it was realistic that Tara struggled to fit in. I liked how Buffy and Tara had became real friends by season 6.

What did you think?

Priceless

Scooby
I totaly agree, but buffy was a bit ward about it in the begging.

@Priceless do you like Willow to
I do like Willow, I like that she's a very good friend to Buffy. I also like DarkWillow, she's a lot of fun.

Buffy's reaction seemed very realistic to me, at the time. Maybe today it would be instant acceptance as times have changed, but in reality I still think if your best friend, who'd had crushes on men and been out with men and had sex with men told you they'd fallen in love with a woman, you may be taken aback for a few minutes. Especially when she'd split from her boyfriend she was so brokenhearted she went into a spiral of depression and despair that lead to some very bad magic use that affected everyone and put people's lives in danger.

Willow fan

Townie
Ya when she put Daw i a lot of danger. That whise bad.

I think if Willow turned out to have a crush on Buffy, Buffy would be a little uncomfortable. Do not you think?
And when Dawn came along, I thought since when does Buffy have a sister.
And did you know that the director wanted Xander or Willow to be gay. He had to choose because he definitely wanted one of the two to be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom