• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

talk about willow; dark, lesbis, good, witch, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priceless

Scooby
Ya when she put Daw i a lot of danger. That whise bad.
Yes it was bad. Poor Dawn. Willow was being very selfish.

I think if Willow turned out to have a crush on Buffy, Buffy would be a little uncomfortable. Do not you think?
And when Dawn came along, I thought since when does Buffy have a sister.
And did you know that the director wanted Xander or Willow to be gay. He had to choose because he definitely wanted one of the two to be gay.
I think Buffy would have been uncomfortable, but she'd tell Willow the same as she told Xander in Season 1, that she didn't feel that way about her but she was glad they were friends. I think Willow would have coped better than Xander did (or maybe not?)

I have heard that it could have been Xander who was made the gay character. But I also heard Jane Espenson on a podcast last year (maybe Slayefest98, I can't remember now) say that had never been the case and as far as she was aware it was always going to be Willow.

Willow fan

Townie
i am glade thta Willow turnd out gay if Xander whose gay how woud he bee white.

ok i'm so stupid! When will Willow start magic again

Priceless

Scooby
i am glade thta Willow turnd out gay if Xander whose gay how woud he bee white.
I'm not sure how Xander would be if he were gay. Probably exactly the same. I don't think his sexuality would change him much, if his upbringing had been exactly the same. It's a tough question.

Willow fan

Townie
And if I'm right, Willow and Xander and Buffy had their first fight about Buffy being unfair about getting kicked out of school.
What season and what episode was that?

Priceless

Scooby
And if I'm right, Willow and Xander and Buffy had their first fight about Buffy being unfair about getting kicked out of school.
What season and what episode was that?
I'm not sure. I think they fell out when Buffy did the sexy dance with Xander in When She Was Bad. I'll have to think about what happened in season 1 and if they fought out then.

Was it a 'fight' when Buffy turned down dating Xander??

Edit - They weren't the best of friends in The Pack, or I Robot, You Jane either.

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
I love her in seasons 1-4 but I feel like the more self confident she becomes the more selfish and less empathetic she became sadly. I don’t think they portrayed her growth very well in that way, I’m sure that wasn’t intentional.

Willow fan

Townie
When she became addicted to magic she put Dawn in danger that is very selfish.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
To be a lesbian? I think they built the relationship between Willow and Tara really well and I totally bought into it. I liked that the scoobies accepted it so easily and thought it was realistic that Tara struggled to fit in. I liked how Buffy and Tara had became real friends by season 6.

What did you think?
I ♥ Willow's story line in seasons 4 & 5. Although I still say that Willow is bi. Just wish they hadn't killed Tara. :(

Willow fan

Townie
Do you actually have anything you want to talk/discuss about Willow. If you have let me now and we can talk about it.

I ♥ Willow's story line in seasons 4 & 5. Although I still say that Willow is bi. Just wish they hadn't killed Tara. :(
why do you think she is bi, and is Willow your favorite charagter ore some els?

I wonder how is watching me thread?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Do you actually have anything you want to talk/discuss about Willow. If you have let me now and we can talk about it.

why do you think she is bi, and is Willow your favorite charagter ore some els?

I wonder how is watching me thread?
Because of the way the character was written earlier in the series. Plus even Joss has said recently that, if Buffy had been done today, she'd be bi.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Sometimes, why?
Seemed likely in your case and I was curious. And you want to talk about Buffy/Willow in every single way so this is just one more way to do it.

There used to be a Buffy dream thread, but I think it's in the cemetery now.

Willow fan

Townie
haha true. Who is your favorite character?

let's watch a Buffy epiosde and talk about it

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Sorry about not being on earlier but I like Willow too . I think they really handed her growth very well in the Series . I like how they hinted at Willow being gay in the series myself . What do you think .

What esp of Buffy do you want to watch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom