• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

talk about willow; dark, lesbis, good, witch, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow fan

Townie
I think that Willow indeed handed. I like the evolution.

And I like to watch this Willow learns magic from Amber what episode is that
but I don't now the title.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
They really showed her becoming a women in a great way

Did you see the interview Alyson said Willow should be the one who dated Buffy ?
It just came out a few months ago

You mean Amy right because I don't think there a Amber in the show

nightshade
nightshade
Amber Benson?

Willow fan

Townie
How want to watch some Buffy epiosdes ware Willow places a bige parte and talk about it.

Willow fan

Townie
hi there its a verry long time that we posted on this theard. So let's post some thinks on this theard.

Willow fan

Townie
Do you think that Willow is a good witch, so yes why? Are do you think she is a bad witch, so yeas why? Yes its a long time a go I whase online. I is school time her and I am in middle school.

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
I’ll compile my answers from the chat here:

@whatdBuffyDo Hello @Willow fan welcome back. :) I think in terms of the ethical side of being a witch (if we consider it as a profession,) Willow was on her way to be a good witch when S7 was finished. She had her personal shortcomings that effected many areas of her life and her magic was also effected. During the series, she grew as a person so did her persona as a witch. But if you ask about her ability to use magic, in terms of power and control over that power, she was probably already one of the best in Buffyverse.

@ Willow fan: yes, but when she dut Dawn in danger. Not so good witch moment

@whatdBuffyDo: It was her next-to-the-lowest point, the lowest being Dark Willow. But since those incidents were all supposed to be the result of her demons lurking in her head for seasons before; I think the experience of the lowest point helped her to get better at a high pace. After that point, little flaws in her mindset weren’t little instincts she didn’t know the implications of, but instead, she started to learn what those mean and started to evaluate what she should and shouldn’t do as a reaction to them.
All the mistakes she made actually led her to a better state of being, this is at least how I view her arc.

Willow fan

Townie
she is now a God reat and for the final episode of the laste sesion ende my thot was what now
Post automatically merged:

Do you whant to talk about something or say about Willow
Post automatically merged:

Are do you have a question

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
@ Willow fan: She had an addiction

@whatdBuffyDo: I think her addiction was a result of her being able to do things without facing big consequences. Since she didn’t face harsh consequences, she learned to act irresponsibly in some matters (Her parents’ indifference contributed to this.) But as expected after some point, she can’t stay without facing consequences and that was what happened with the addiction storyline. After that, she started to understand the possible outcomes her instincts and what she does in reaction to them. Those consequences I talk about could be good or bad. Her parents were so indifferent that what good or bad she did was usually left without a response. I think growing up, that messed her up a bit.

Willow is a character who acquired so much power before having the correct mindset to use them. But ironically, in the end, what helped her acquire this mindset was her not having it in the first place. There could be another arc for her to get past her shortcomings, but I think I kinda like what we were given. Sometimes humans learn to be better the hard way, and that is just what life can be.

People can be trapped inside the effects of what happened to them when their minds were still vulnerable and they may be blind to see how these barriers cause them to act negatively. But once they are enabled to see through those barriers, they can become better. I think that’s what happened with Willow in S7, she was finally dealing with all those little big barriers she had. That being said, I’ve liked her with all her ups and downs from the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom