• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Tell me about your Buffy collection

As for me, I had certain stuff of buffy that I either lost or had to give away or something :(
For now, I have a buffy action figure, about 7 novels, 5 comic books, PS2 and GBA video game.. And yea thats all.. But before, I had more..
In addition to what I already mentioned, I had a buffy gift card, PALZ figure of buffy, willow and xander, Puzzle, Buffy xbox game, Buffy t-shirt.
My sibling gave me a buffy gift card when I finished 4th grade back in like 2007 I think but i was very careless back then so i lost it :( .. Same goes for the rest :(
The thing is, I live in United Arab Emirates (Also, if you know anyone here who is from the same country, let me know.. Would love to meet up another buffy fan in person) and although you can find more buffy stuff here than in any other middle-eastern country, its still pretty hard as the show is sort of old. You can only find its comics and novels.. Or sometimes magazines. I think I once saw a Faith action figure but it looked really ugly lol and was way too expensive.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
It's not until recent years that I've been a collector of shows I love, so I never had anything beyond the Buffy dvd boxes growing up, but I have a bit more now, not much though. I have the first comic from S8, and the first Origins comic. Earlier this year I bought the 20th reunion T-Shirt offer they had, I think it was about five or six Buffyverse tees for very little money. I love my Spike 'don't mind the bullocks' shirt and my shadowy S7 shirt the most. Beyond that, though, I've nothing else.

I much prefer to collect merch from my other favorite show, so that's where my money is currently being swallowed :D

Amethyst

Scooby
Sineya
When I was a teen I had soooo much stuff lol but now I am in my mid thirties, I try and only keep useful things! :D So i sold all my action figures, trading cards, and some books, I gave my Buffy board game to my niece. I still have official Buffy Jewellery, my Sunnydale t-shirt, certain books which I am attached to, comics. I do still have The Jackal dagger, a replica of Faith's knife the mayor gave to her but that's mainly because I can't really sell weapons anywhere lol I also still have my Buffy X-Box games. I still have a large Buffy beach towel. I think I still have some Buffy magazines on top of my wardrobe actually as well....If I dig deep enough in our garage, I will probably find more things but I did think I sold all of the 'toys' etc that would just be lying about collecting dust. I like to keep things I can still wear or use. My husband just bought me a Buffy colouring book for when we go away. I am so freaking happy about that, it's so funky and useful, as it keeps me entertained and helps my anxiety. :D
I just remembered, I have a soft purple Buffy handbag in my wardrobe still too LOL :D

Last edited:

buffy1990

"Every now and then, people surprise you."
I was a little too young when Buffy was airing to buy my own stuff, so all I ever had were the box sets that I begged my parents/grandparents for and collected. I also had a Buffy calendar and the Panel to Panel book that a friend gave me.

Now that I'm an adult, I've gotten to expand the Buffy collection. It's not really something anyone in my family is interested in, but it's really special to me because the show means so much! My list is below (I think it highlights that I have a problem...lol)

DVDs: Buffy S1-7 individual box sets; Buffy The Chosen Collection; Angel S1-5 individual box sets

Books: Buffy Panel to Panel; S8, 9 (library editions), 10, and 11 (vol. 1 only so far); Buffy The High School Years comics; 2 Buffy adult coloring books; 4 of the 2017 cast reunion Entertainment magazine covers; The Slayer Collection vol. 1 and 2; Buffy: The Making of a Slayer: The Buffy Encyclopedia; Buffy 20 Years of Slaying Watchers Guide; Buffy Vampyr notebook; Buffy Sunnydale High notebook; stationary set

Merch: Spike vinyl bust I painted with my dad when I was a teenager; Buffy and Willow Funko rock candy figures; Buffy Funko pop figure; Mr. Pointy plush; Buffy board game; Buffy mug; Bumper sticker; 2 calendars; Buffy the Score; OMWF soundtrack (digital but I have the hard copy somewhere from when I was a teen...); Buffy red coat from Hot Topic; Buffy white dress; Slayer club t-shirt my friend got me

On the way is a "Buffy will Patrol tonight" t-shirt and my friend is at NY Comicon this weekend keeping an eye out for the Buffy and Faith funko pops for me!

I...didn't intend for it to grow that large but...it did! I love it though. It's got its own shelf! :p

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Books, dvds and magazines are the extent of my Buffy collection. Oh, and a coaster set.

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Boxset of each show.

TriBel
TriBel
Me too! I also have all the Library Editions of the comics but they're BOOKS. IMO, books and DVDs aren't collectors items but a necessity of life. :)

PirateRachael

Townie
Sineya
Recently got some stuff:
Box sets of both
Sunnydale high t-shirt
Angel pop
Buffy and Faith pops
A load of Buffy books on kindle
Angel season six AFter The Fall volume one +two
Angel and Spike action figures
And the Buffy board game.

buffy1990

Recently got some stuff:
Box sets of both
Sunnydale high t-shirt
Angel pop
Buffy and Faith pops
A load of Buffy books on kindle
Angel season six AFter The Fall volume one +two
Angel and Spike action figures
And the Buffy board game.
Have you played the Buffy board game yet? I played it with a friend once over the holiday. It was a little confusing at first but turned out to be really fun! We chose our story at random and ended up on a mission to defeat Caleb :D

Evil Seal

Alright, 10 more minutes of chanting.
I only recently started collecting stuff but I'm pretty happy about what I have so far :)
I have a Sunnydale Slayers' Club tshirt, s08, s09, s10 of Buffy, Angel: After The Fall, Angel & Faith s09, Music of The Spheres, and 3 kitschy action figures of Willow, one of The Gentlemen and Spike. I also have 1 Buffy poster of her in a cemetery with several Big Bads looming in the back and 2 posters drawn by Georges Jeanty.
I'd love to have the board game but I don't know anybody who knows Buffy enough to enjoy playing with me...

PirateRachael

Townie
Sineya
Have you played the Buffy board game yet? I played it with a friend once over the holiday. It was a little confusing at first but turned out to be really fun! We chose our story at random and ended up on a mission to defeat Caleb :D
Yep I really like it! Ended up having to do the last two plans against Adam in about five minutes because my friend had to go home :confused:

Andreana22

Potential
I didn't watch Buffy or Angel when it was first run but watched most of Whedon's other shows. I'm just watching them now and since Halloween of last year (3 months), this is what I've collected.

- All seasons of Buffy and Angel on Amazon prime video

- Chosen DVD set - bought on Ebay yesterday so I can watch the extras. Can't wait for it to get here!

- Buffy badge real - bought at Heroes and Villains Con in November and broke yesterday :(

- Funko Pop (first 3 bought at Heroes and Villains Con, last one ordered from Think Geek and coming tomorrow!)
- Buffy 121
- Willow 122
- Buffy and Faith 2 pack
- Buffy 594

- Buffy word art print -
- New Buffy Board game - Think Geek had it on sale for $17

Ripper 08

Life Is Just A Game
Been a fair few years since i was last here but thought i'd return and see whats changed, this thread soon caught my attention

I still have all my buffy stuff, been a few years since ive had it out as all is in storage but from memory i have...

All the seasons in bible book style case (twice)
Almost every novel just missing the odd few (have multiple copies of most of these too)
About 35 issues of the original comic run
About 20 issues of season 8 comic
60+ issues of the magazine
Cd's (btvs the album, radio sunnydale, omwf and the score?)
Best of dvds (buffy angel willow spike xander cordelia)

Figures still on purple card (beleive they are mac)
Buffy s1 error
Angel s1 (also have an unboxed one)
Willow s1 white/blue (also have an unboxed one)
Buffy s2
Giles s2
Oz s2
Oz werewolf
Anya bunny
Drusilla (white dress version)

Figures on yellow/brown card
Buffy omwf
Faith

Watcher 3 box figure set
Vengence demon 3 box figure set

Have various decorative plates but cant remeber who

Some of the connections cards including a buffy/spike one with clothing in white/black

A spike bust statue
Smile time spike puppet (factory error no brown hair on eyebrows)
Faith replica knife

Funko pops
Buffy, angel, willow, oz (1st line)

Buffy, faith, giles, xander (non chase), dark willow (20 year of slaying, 2 of each one set boxed on set open)

Buffy faith twin box 2017 (boxed and unboxed)

Various compilation books i.e
Watcher guide 1,2,3 and 20 years of slaying
Monster book
Making of a slayer

Rock candy buffy (still need to pick up willow)

Original board game version (boxed complete x2) (need to get new release board game)
Chess set (boxed complete)

Calander (cant remember year)
2 annuals one black and goldish, one blueish (again cant remember the years)
Kids pj top

Oh and have a wesley angel figure on red card and a faith (with leather jacket) angel figure on blue/green card

Just remembered ive also got the purple velvet backpack

And the buffy willow angel beaniebear set (x2 all with tags)

Always wanted to get some of the factory x stuff but never seen any in shops and so expensive online now haha

Also forgot to add console games

Chaos bleeds on ps2 and game cube (both boxed but open)
Sacrifice on ds (boxed and sealed)
Wrath of the darkhul king on gameboy advanced (boxed but open)
Btvs gameboy colour (cant remeber if boxed or not)

Last edited:

Ripper 08

Life Is Just A Game
@Ripper 08
Do you live in a warehouse? This must take some room!
Haha no dont live in a warehouse, most of it (aside from a few books, set of dvds and the open pops) are all in storage boxes in my attic, takes up a fair bit of room but not as much as you'd imagine to be honest.

I may have a figure or two extra that ive forgot about but from the top of my head i think that list is my whole collection

I'd love to have it all on display but thats where i'd need that warehouse lol

Curious as to what has been everyones favouite peice of merchandise they own or used to own over the years?

Ripper 08

Life Is Just A Game

I'm asuming this is the newly released board game? I want to pick it up anyway but wondering what its like/hows it play?

buffy1990

I'm asuming this is the newly released board game? I want to pick it up anyway but wondering what its like/hows it play?
It is the newly released one! I have only played it once with my friend. You essentially set up scenarios with one of the big bads and rescue townies to get through the phases. It is confusing to get the hang of, honestly, but I had fun with it. My friend doesn’t watch Buffy and she had fun, too!

Ripper 08

Life Is Just A Game
It is the newly released one! I have only played it once with my friend. You essentially set up scenarios with one of the big bads and rescue townies to get through the phases. It is confusing to get the hang of, honestly, but I had fun with it. My friend doesn’t watch Buffy and she had fun, too!
Thanks, sounds interesting and very different to what i remember of playing the older board game. Think i may definitley have to add this to the collection now if it is so different.

Kerri

Chosen One
Where do I start...

Weapons - my favourite thing
Season 1 stake
Season 2 stake
Hush stake
other random stakes
couple of axes
4 crossbows (2 rifle, one 17th century replica and 1 pistol)
Season 2 sword
2 versions of the scythe (metal and foam)
Season 5 hammer signed by Clare Kramer
Replica rocket launcher from Innocence
Pump action gun - Homecoming
Faiths knife
hunga munga / hammer from Anne
Pool cue for OMWF

Props
Class protector award
Urn of Osiris signed by Alyson Hannigan
Screen used cross from Season 7

Figures
sideshow Prophecy Girl
rock candy Buffy
some odd bendable Gentleman

Books
Script guides for seasons 1-4
OMWF Script guide
Watcher guides 1,2 & 3
Encyclopedia
Making of a slayer ltd edition
Sunnydale high yearbook
The Slayer collection vol 1 & 2
a few fiction books

Other
Skateboard
7x mugs
2x drinking glasses
watch
cross necklace
earrings
bracelet
Buffy top trumps
limited edition cast photo on a plaque
signed photo of Spike/Dru
signed cast photo
board game

Oh and I also have 29 complete outfits for doing my Buffy tribute act :)

Evil Seal
Evil Seal
Oh. My. God. When can I visit your museum?

famicommander

Townie
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons 1-7 on DVD
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie) on Blu-Ray
-Angel seasons 1-5 on DVD
-Complete canon and non-canon Buffyverse comics collection, minus the one insanely rare story "Rogues Gallery"
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Xbox)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (Xbox)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sacrifice (Nintendo DS)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wrath of the Darkhul King (Game Boy Advance)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Game Boy Color)

That's it. I don't collect knick-knacks, toys, figures, etc. Just the shows/movie, comics, and games. The comics are spread across loose issues, omnibuses, trade paperbacks, hardcovers, and other compilations but between them I have every Buffy/Angel/Spike/Fray/etc story ever, minus the one mentioned above.

I would go for the novels too but I feel like I started too late and there are too many of them. Plus it would take me forever to read them all, and I have too many hobbies as it is.

Cheyanne Suttle

Potential
Im relatively new to the Buffy fandom as I just watched the show for the first time about 6 months ago. Yes, I was living under a rock. But that is why I do not have nearly as much as I'd like, but....

I have a Mr. Pointy wooden bookmark, its amazing.
I have this figurine type thing that has buffy standing holding a stake (but smiley), willow sitting down in a meditating position but also smiley and spike with a blanket over him but he is also odddly smiley
And last, but definetely not least, is my first ever buffy memorabilia and also a gift from my secret santa at work because I had just finished buffy and couldnt stop talking about it- Is a coffee mug that has buffy on it but when you pour any kind of warm beverage into it, angel shows up!
Now, I am just working on purchasing all the books and comics when I have a little extra cash. Thriftbooks has been a good friend to me.

Top Bottom