• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Thank you for the welcome wagon!

sallyride

Townie
I used to read this forum, particularly when the shipping left Buffy and Angel shippers on the abattoir floor. I do have to read the rules again, but I hope the fact I ship Buffy and Angel isn't a problem.

Mostly, I have one ginormous post to ask all of you that I will put in the season 12 comic section, as that would assume you survived it all, and thrived, I hope. I hope to find here your grasp of the story and if you think the whole thing "added up" in those ways that are important to you!Y es, I am verbose. Sorry to he twitter handed/minded multitasking your busy lives. If I could talk shorter, my brain would explode. Messy either way.

I

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey welcome! I am STILL at the end of season 10 (I only need two more tradepaperback I think, to have everything so I can finish all of season 10, 11 and 12 :)), so I won't be able to help you... But I am sure somebody else can. :)
Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I do :D
BB is amazing!!!
Also (even though I myself ship Spuffy lol ;)) shipping Buffy and Angel is absolutely NO PROBLEM!!! Many here do! There is a whole section about it too!

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I only joined Buffy Boards last year (though I was a lurker since around 2011), but like WillowTara said, shipping Buffy and Angel is no problem. I’m a big Bangel fan myself, though I’m a Cangel fan too. I don’t read the comics so can’t help you with those.

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Hello, and welcome, from a fellow Bangel shipper!

I'm not sure how this forum was in the past towards Bangel shippers, as I myself just joined in May of this year, but I can tell you that I have felt nothing but welcomed since I joined, including by non Bangel shippers. I love it here and I hope you have the same experience as I have had.

I'm afraid I won't be of any help to you regarding the comics as I have never read them, and only know bits and pieces here and there.

Hope to chat with you in the future!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
As long as you don't ship Guffy (looking at you-know-who :p) you'll get along just fine here.

Welcome to the boards! :D

sallyride

Townie
Thank you for showing me the ropes! I have to troll a few threads to see what you think, i hope with reasons why you like the things you do. I get embarrassed to do thumbs up and down, but I hope that I can quote some of your words or say your name if I find I have more questions. Maybe that is why we like this fandom; we never run out of questions for so many reasons. Thank you for such a quick response.

Cangel? Wasn't Cordelia the only one who was fully human and really had to consider how to survive? She had to recognize the troubles of other people were more than "somebody's" job to clean up after? After BTVS, she was a great "force of nature' to literally be turned into a force of nature that mostly destroyed. Love destroys all? umkay. Agree to disagree, Joss. Maybe he need to check on those babies of his.

Cangel and Fangel and Frangel were all friends, not "romances"--or did I need to take my eyeballs to the car wash? Guess that is how to start; the Cangel thread!

Thanks!
S'allez sez Sally

Kratos

Potential
I ship Cordelia and Angel, but Cangel was never really canon imo. I don’t remember Angel telling Cordy that he loved her. I started watching the Buffyverse again in 2017 for the first time in years (currently near the end of Angel S2) so I’ve forgotten a lot.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I ship Cordelia and Angel, but Cangel was never really canon imo. I don’t remember Angel telling Cordy that he loved her. I started watching the Buffyverse again in 2017 for the first time in years (currently near the end of Angel S2) so I’ve forgotten a lot.
It is technically canon that they were in love, they have a whole exchange about it in S4 - though, let's face it, Angel is talking to Jasmine, not Cordy - but I still think it's more up to interpretation than a lot of the other canon ships on the show.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! BTW did you name yourself after the first American female astronaut? Hopefully you will appreciate having patience - a Shuttle payload operator has to have more of that than anyone.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hi, welcome to BB :)

Top Bottom