• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

**The 12th ANNUAL BUFFIES AWARDS - Ceremony Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
* Looks at Taake. *

Aw, heck. Do I have to?

* nightshade uses her angry face. *

Okay, okay, jeeze, no need for that...

Here I am to present the House Cup to the dorm who gets the most cheating...I mean points over the previous year. *sighs*

And the House Cup goes to...

Black Thorn

We have decrypted the following message from Bluebird, who is hiding out somewhere - probably doing something illegal for BT...

Bluebird: "I graciously accept the House Cup this year on behalf of all my Black Thorny inmates *ahem* members, and I'd like to say to Sineya - up yours! Graciously, of course.

*lifts cup high above head*

I'm now off to fill this thing up at the buffet!"

[monotone]

Congratulations Black Thorn.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
*tries to stand in the background and gloat only modestly*

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
*catches it and does Numfar's dance of joy*

*chants* Black Thorn, Black Thorn, Black Thorn....

*and runs off stage*

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Well, folks, that's another fun Awards ceremony done and dusted.

Before we move on to the After Party and things really get out of hand, I want to thank each and every one of you for being here and making Buffy Boards the place it is. We could not have lasted eighteen years without you. And even though we only give out a handful of awards each year, please know that each BB member brings something different to the table, and every single one is valued. So, thank you again.

Now, let's party!!

Cheese Slices

A Bidet of Evil

@Cheese Slices (rain of parmeasan comes from the audience)

We hope to see a lot more of you, sharing insightful thoughts, keeping a good spirit and temperament and reminding us all what’s great about Buffy even after all these years!

Let's give Cheese Slices a few minutes in case they wish to come on stage and give a personal thank you. They may have been scurried away by the conga-line I saw forming earlier though...

OH MY GOD, thank you so much everyone !
I know it's what they all say but I really did not expect this. My heart is so warm ! 💓
I'm so happy that after all these years there is such a place to talk about the show, and filled with so many lovely people to boot !
And I'm definitely not through bugging everyone with my silly thoughts, so sit tight :p
Thanks again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom