• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Annoyingly Random Thread

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To all those hard working mums (@Nix), or fathers who complain that their flaming er darling child does not clean his or her *cough* Abbs *cough* bedroom. Please note that the bedroom is technically clean, it is that the fault lies with the parents who keep buying the child lots of toys and clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Nix

🤪
Sineya
To all those hard working mums (@Nix), or fathers who complain that their flaming er darling child does not clean his or her *cough* Abbs *cough* bedroom. Please note that the bedroom is technically clean, it is that the fault lies with the parents who keep buying the child lots of toys and clothes!
This is true to a certain extent although her room is also full of empty water bottle and pringles boxes that somehow miss the bin!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

When I 1st heard about this a few months ago, I thought that maybe it was an Onion story.
I mean when one thinks of West Side reboot, Spielberg is the 1st name that comes to mind, right? ;)
Can't wait for the Guillermo del Toro Bambi reboot! :D

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Some things need to have a good reboot.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
This miniseries was brilliant. I'll binge watch it later on tonight. (James MacAvoy was a GREAT choice for Leto II) When Jessica tries to use the Voice on her grandson, he simply laughs...but when he uses it on HER, holy crap!

Top Bottom