• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Annoyingly Random Thread

Ghost Boy

Scooby
81NM1A5WOOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
That signature looks the same as my signing Stephanie Beecham with my left hand, yes I am right handed.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yeah, I never understood that how Mrs. Claus is often depicted as a slim gorgeous babe while her hubby Satan sorry, (moves 'n' two place to the left) Santa. That the fat creep goes into little boys and girls bedrooms at night and gets to call his missus Ho Ho Ho.

Stake fodder

Soulless
Here in the US, when we want to indicate that something is fancy, it often will be given a French name. This includes restaurants, theaters, food brands, even names of cars. So I was wondering, what do the French do to indicate something is particularly gourmet, or a step above? Since we have French members, I thought I'd ask here!

nightshade
nightshade
That definitely is random!
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
No, no, no, only French males have, as you say - members - ! The French indication of gourmet is the English word Yummie! in a French accent.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Is it true that,
a woman does not have a story
- yet -
A man does have hisstory!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bleat at me no longer, we are done.
Black Thorn
I've always known that Phil Bozeman and Jensen Ackles have a similar look. But what I DIDN'T know was that Phil got the idea for this video from Supernatural. #DemonDean

mamvmvR.jpg

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bleat at me no longer, we are done.
Black Thorn
This morning my toilet flooded again, because the neighbours next door keep putting thick baby wipes in THEIR toilet. Plus, water began to empty into the tub! (Our pipes are connected) I was REALLY pissed off and let them know it by loudly ranting for 30 minutes or so. (Yeah, I sounded like a complete psycho but don't care) I had to call the plumber again, and he confirmed there was lots of baby wipes plugging up everything.

Most of you already know that I'm not exactly the poster child for mental stability. 😅 And since I already LOATHE those people, my anger was really out of control. Took awhile to calm down. (I had to drive to Target to use the freakin' bathroom!!!) Everything is fixed now, but my God, if it happens again, I don't know HOW I'll react.

They've closed all of their windows, by the way. My outbursts are rare, but when they do occur...things get pretty unpleasant.

Stake fodder
Stake fodder
Good for you for letting them know it! If it does happen again, maybe save your rant for when they're sleeping after taking care of the baby all day!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Had a dream last night that I found this dog, a collie type, and people kept coming by but no one would help me to find its owner!

Top Bottom