• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The AWESOMELY random thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya

OOO Love a lemon lol this had me cracking up.... (is that better @Spanky ?)

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
That was mean, showing a very young Spanky like that. Mind you is his hair just as long? And look at his eyes, them is black!

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
So much for that "don't make posts with just gifs" request.

Octavia
Octavia
I have so many people on ignore right now, but it means I actually have to sign in to take advantage of that feature. Never ends well.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Just finished the first leg on the unicorn and got ready for the second...only to realize it doesn't have 2 legs, it has 4. Aaannnddd... I'm done for today. I got a lot of crocheting done, though. Proud of myself (though my arm and fingers on my left hurt like hell) and almost finished my first project that isn't a straight-forward wash-cloth, blanket or other square-ish thingy.

Reactions: Nix

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
I had a very fun day today. I went to the pharmacy, got my car serviced, got special colorized shampoo and conditioner for my newly dyed hair, visited a friend, took the friend and bf out to dinner, listened to scary stories, and then came home.

The bad side to today is that someone who didn't know what they were doing almost ran me over.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Whose a clever boy then? Getting your car serviced at the pharmacy.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
The first 67 seconds is even more hilarious if you're good at lip reading! Definitely lives up to the series' title. Great, great outtakes. 😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Which begs the question Anyanka Bunny Slayer, if you made the Bacon whilst fully unclothed would the pork sausages be clothed in dat thin plastic-cy type stuff?

I have a question for you Anyanka Bunny Slayer, should you ever visit HoppyHippy's place would you go to the bunny enclosure and say you are Anyanka Bunny Slayer?
Can you film your visit as I'd like to see a bunny have kittens.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
The answer is no. To everything. 😛

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Family have just been visiting so I am on my 4th beer before 2pm. So glad I live so far away or I'd be a full time alcho again and not just an "on holidays'" alcho lol

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
It will soon be time to say goodbye to this thread, as it approaches 200 posts. * dances around wildly *

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I Either got bitten by a very big spider or very tiny snake. I have itchy fang marks on my ankle. My bet is on big spider. Bloody chickens! Why they have to hide their eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom