• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The AWESOMELY random thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
That cat is smarter than me, sat up properly, whereas I'm lying on the floor!

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
That cat is smarter than me, sat up properly,
I disagree. Look at that poor beast, she is all hunched over. Will have a lot of back problems later in life.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
After uninstalling and reinstalling Pinterest, it's working. Thank God.

It's Paul, but he sure looks like...yes, I'm obsessed.

Ooooh. Pretty! 😍

Last edited:

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
The Premier League game between Everton and Wolverhampton Wanderers came to a brief halt Saturday when a black thorn cat took the field around the 67-minute mark. It’s unclear how the cat found its way onto the field (or even in the stadium), but it obviously wanted to be part of the game at Goodison Park in Liverpool.

Uninterested in leaving the field and not intimidated by the crowd, the black thorn cat delightfully wandered around, inspecting the goal and sidelines as it took a little tour around the pitch. Maybe it just wanted to offer some sideline analysis, finish officiating the game or give Everton a hand, since it was down, 3-1 — the eventual final score.

The best part here is that as the cat ran sideline to sideline, none of the players or officials seemed willing to try and help the cat escape the field.

Since they all just stood around watching the newest feline soccer star scamper around, maybe they’re all wildly superstitious. (or maybe they belong to house sineya and know that trying to catch the black thorn is impossible) Or, as the announcers put it, perhaps no one wants to embarrass themselves trying (and probably failing) to chase the cat down.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
adding cats couldn't hurt soccer 😉

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I'm not that much into politics, but when I heard the President was going to declare a national emergency, I just HAD to watch the speech. Dude really likes pissing people off. Like, you won't give me enough money? Well, I'm going to declare a national emergency. 😂😂😂

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I should just marry some huge, tattooed guy so he can fight some of my battles. Such an appealing idea! "You want me to turn down the music? Talk to my massively scary-looking husband. 😆

Thinking about it, whenever I've had a direct confrontation with a neighbour, it's usually somebody's boyfriend or husband. Their women certainly won't approach me directly, therefore, it falls to the "men." I bet that wouldn't happen if I had a giant, tattooed honey around. Hmmm. But that would mean I'd have to be in a live-in relationship. 😨

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
And sooner or later he would turn on you.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Laughs at Trump declaring the National Emergency. He gave money for the Armed Services of the USA, now he's is going take some back to build his wall which he promised the People of America he would make the Mexican's pay for.
As he has declared a national emergency for what isn't an emergency he has given the way for a Democrat President to ban gun ownership.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Laughs at Trump declaring the National Emergency. He gave money for the Armed Services of the USA, now he's is going take some back to build his wall which he promised the People of America he would make the Mexican's pay for.
As he has declared a national emergency for what isn't an emergency he has given the way for a Democrat President to ban gun ownership.
Funny how people who don't even live here have so much to say about this.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Hmm, thanks for saying it is funny.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Thank you Anyanka Bunny Slayer for those kind words.
So it isn't true, where is the here you speak of, is it there, or somewhere else, if so how did you know I don't live in that place?

Taake

Talk Darcy to me
Staff member
Black Thorn
Random thought to wake up to. I've yet to meet an adult human who has smaller hands than me. SMG looks like she might be my hand twin.
Challenge accepted! I’ve very small hands, even my friend who’s not even five feet tall has larger hands.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Challenge accepted! I’ve very small hands, even my friend who’s not even five feet tall has larger hands.
Ha! We must get to the bottom of this. If only we could make a sexy music video together where our palms meet :p Does this mean you're my hand twin and my hair twin?

Taake

Talk Darcy to me
Staff member
Black Thorn
Ha! We must get to the bottom of this. If only we could make a sexy music video together where our palms meet :p Does this mean you're my hand twin and my hair twin?
”Two by two, hands of blue” should be our bandname for this, what I’m sure, frigtheningly sexy music video :D We need another BB’s got talent and make this a reality, haha!

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Dammit, now I have to watch The Hustle. I wasn't planning to, but I just saw the trailer and there's a Danish actor in it! Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom