• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The AWESOMELY random thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra ๐Ÿ’€
Black Thorn
Ha! We must get to the bottom of this. If only we could make a sexy music video together where our palms meet :p Does this mean you're my hand twin and my hair twin?
Plus the eyes, cheekbones, and just basic facial structure. If I were you or @GwenRaiden, I'd be interrogating my parents about this. @Taake seriously looks like she's related to you both. I can't be the only one who's noticed this. ๐Ÿ˜›

Bluebird
Bluebird
lol I take that as a compliment, Taake is gorgeous

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
My long lost sister!

It was a running joke in my family that @GwenRaiden waa adopted. Why was that a joke? Was there a mixup at birth?!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
โ€Two by two, hands of blueโ€ should be our bandname for this, what Iโ€™m sure, frigtheningly sexy music video :D We need another BBโ€™s got talent and make this a reality, haha!
And our song ๐Ÿ˜‚

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Misha is such a troublemaker!! Led crowly and cas on an escape mission. I am SO close to chopping their heads off!!!!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Misha led crowly and cas? Was that a descendent of Aleister Crowley?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra ๐Ÿ’€
Black Thorn
We need to start a Go Fund Me page. I just bet they're related. No, I'm not letting this go. It's my mission now. ๐Ÿ’€

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
WHAT! You is joking, shouting OI! YOU and chucking blood at you costs $100?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
There is no way that GwenRaiden was a Viking descendent unless she was adopted, as I am of Viking ancestry from my fathers side of the family. Can you imagine Bluebird or GwenRaiden admitting to being a family relative, however distant, to me?

Besides that, can you think of a Viking who'd admit causing a descendent who shot them four legged Haggis' even though they is warm blooded as they said she had shot them in cold blood!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra ๐Ÿ’€
Black Thorn
Oh my God. I was reading some of the comments from Sebastian's hardcore fans on Instagram...I mean, wow. Some of those girls are posting videos where they pitifully sing to him, or make memes with their pictures and his. To each his own, sure, but some of that stuff was just....sad. Begging him to acknowledge them is just too creepy! This is why I usually avoid fan clubs/websites of public figures. But also because I never view people I admire as that different from myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom