• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Awesomely Spectacular And Occasionally Unnecessary Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Like a reoccurring nightmare, we have returned. Go forth and be random. 😁

I was in a hurry and THOUGHT I'd purchased Mountain Dew yesterday...but I was wrong. Its Sierra Mist!!! Gross!!!! Took two sips and tossed it.

Last edited:

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I bought strawberries today, I never used to like strawberries now I love them, but only in the summer when they're in season locally.

Angel6

Potential
We have been watching the ‘Titan Games’ and ‘ultimate beast warrior’ on Netflix. Anybody else watching these? Which do you prefer?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Gave my boss the doctor's note saying I can return to work. On the way out, one of my coworkers (whom I utterly despise) was rushing out the door, trying to find the customer who stole her car keys. I looked at a few other coworkers, and burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard, they started laughing. Serves her right!!! That was KARMA.

I tried some of that temporary spray on hair colour...but not only did the FUMES nearly kill me, everytime I touched my hair, the colour turned my hands deep red. Like I'd been disposing of a body or something. Not a good look!! 😂 It took nearly 1/3 of a bottle of shampoo to get that crap out of my hair.

Not cool.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Well @Spanky did say he was pranking someone. ;)
I always assume he's plotting something. 😂

Maria's car keys got stolen. Yes, I'm mentioning again because its freaking awesome. She's often rude to customers, and just learned payback is a bitch. You have to watch how you treat people. Jeez.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
everytime I touched my hair, the colour turned my hands deep red. Like I'd been disposing of a body or something. Not a good look!! 😂
Good job you weren't caught red handed.

"What's the red on my hands? Just some spray on hair colour. What's with the rolled up rug wearing shoes? Just taking it for a walk. It's having a rest right now.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Clever girl is ABS, even though she has spoken of a dislike of Mexicans she tossed a Sierra Mist (reply #1). Not sure how one can throw a sierra and miss though.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Clever girl is ABS, even though she has spoken of a dislike of Mexicans she tossed a Sierra Mist (reply #1). Not sure how one can throw a sierra and miss though.
I'm an equal opportunity hater if you piss me off. Race really doesn't matter. In fact, now that I think of it, every nationality on the planet has pissed me off at one time or another. Except people from Japan. They're the nicest people in the world. I think they have the greatest society. Politeness, conformity, and hard work is quite important in Japan. If I were A LOT shorter and wasn't terrified of Godzilla, I'd consider moving there. 😂

Last edited:

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
one of my coworkers (whom I utterly despise) was rushing out the door, trying to find the customer who stole her car keys. I looked at a few other coworkers, and burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard, they started laughing. Serves her right!!! That was KARMA.
What did your co-worker do that got her that karma? What about her that you don't like?

Ghost Boy

Potential
Except people from Japan. They're the nicest people in the world. I think they have the greatest society. Politeness, conformity, and hard work is quite important in Japan.
Trust me. This is definitely not true. The "niceness" is all for show. And the conformity is stifling.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Trust me. This is definitely not true. The "niceness" is all for show. And the conformity is stifling.
I'm just referring to the Japanese tourists I've met throughout the years. They've all been extremely nice.

What did your co-worker do that got her that karma? What about her that you don't like?
She's a supervisor, and ALWAYS looks for a reason to boss someone around. She did that crap to me last time I worked, and I wanted to beat the hell out of her. Worst of all, she's rude to customers....so its HILARIOUS that it was a customer who grabbed her keys. 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom