• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Awesomely Spectacular And Occasionally Unnecessary Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Because this makes SO much sense, right?

Are they going to go after everything featuring a cop?

The Departed
3 Billboards outside ebbing Missouri
The Green Mile (prison guards but still part of "the system")
The Scream Films
Scary Movie
Noddy
Family Guy

Good job the Bill isn't still on air (although they do actually show repeats on one of the digital channels).

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Are they going to go after everything featuring a cop?

The Departed
3 Billboards outside ebbing Missouri
The Green Mile (prison guards but still part of "the system")
The Scream Films
Scary Movie
Noddy
Family Guy

Good job the Bill isn't still on air (although they do actually show repeats on one of the digital channels).
No, only things that portray cops in a POSTIVE light. How bloody stupid is that?! 😂

Some very important and powerful people behind the scenes are orchestrating this entire fiasco. I just feel it. CORVID-19, lockdowns, masks, the freaking STUPID protests and now the attempts to dismantle law enforcement. The worldwide organisation of these events is chilling. These things are connected, no way can the timing be a coincidence.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
No, only things that portray cops in a POSTIVE light. How bloody stupid is that?! 😂

Some very important and powerful people behind the scenes are orchestrating this entire fiasco. I just feel it. CORVID-19, lockdowns, masks, the freaking STUPID protests and now the attempts to dismantle law enforcement. The worldwide organisation of these events is chilling. These things are connected, no way can the timing be a coincidence.
It's the democrats, no question. Trump has been rattling their cages for a while and they've seized upon an opportunity that has presented itself. Did you know that money donated to BLM is actually filtered to the democrats? I can provide proof showing this if necessary. It's an election year and the democrats want the black votes. So they fan the flames because they can use it as a platform to stand on. Biden almost gave the game away when at the end of an interview when he said "if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black". Basically the democrats are whipping people up into a frenzy over race by making out that the cops are out to get them based on the colour of their skin, then implying that if people don't vote for them or vote for the opposition then they are somehow betraying their race.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
It's the democrats, no question. Trump has been rattling their cages for a while and they've seized upon an opportunity that has presented itself. Did you know that money donated to BLM is actually filtered to the democrats? I can provide proof showing this if necessary. It's an election year and the democrats want the black votes. So they fan the flames because they can use it as a platform to stand on. Biden almost gave the game away when at the end of an interview when he said "if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black". Basically the democrats are whipping people up into a frenzy over race by making out that the cops are out to get them based on the colour of their skin, then implying that if people don't vote for them or vote for the opposition then they are somehow betraying their race.
A LOT of people (mostly the stupid ones) are proclaiming, "All cops are killers. We must defund them as soon as possible!"

The Democrats are rounding up their mindless followers, and will eventually use them as cannon fodder.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
Do I seem likable?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
A LOT of people (mostly the stupid ones) are proclaiming, "All cops are killers. We must defund them as soon as possible!"

The Democrats are rounding up their mindless followers, and will eventually use them as cannon fodder.

People don't care about facts if it conflicts with their moral outrage.

The White guilt crap needs to stop.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

The Spice Must Flow
Black Thorn
Let's change the tone of this thread right now. While there are VERY valid points to make about the "current situation," I don't want this to turn into a one topic deal.

We shall now be talking about the usual random things. Like @DeadlyDuo and her new, life size, (anatomically correct) Harry Potter doll. I'm sure THAT will keep busy for awhile. 😈

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Let's change the tone of this thread right now. While there are VERY valid points to make about the "current situation," I don't want this to turn into a one topic deal.

We shall now be talking about the usual random things. Like @DeadlyDuo and her new, life size, (anatomically correct) Harry Potter doll. I'm sure THAT will keep busy for awhile. 😈
You want to bring up Harry Potter after all the issues J K Rowling is currently going through?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Hush you 😛

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't think I ever found any of the Harry Potter lot sexy, maybe as they were all teenagers, even though I was at the time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom