• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The BB Book Club

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hey guys,
we are currently looking to see if there is anyone of you lovely members who would like to run the discussions for the next book!

If there is any interest out there, send me a PM and we'll hash out the details.

:)

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
I would love to do this, but it would have to be in the summer, because I do not have the time at the moment. I'm kind of graduating in two months and very behind on my work. I could do this starting in end of June/start of July, though. I have a bunch of unread Buffy books lying around. If you can't find anybody until then...I will be waiting!

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
I would love to do this, but it would have to be in the summer, because I do not have the time at the moment. I'm kind of graduating in two months and very behind on my work. I could do this starting in end of June/start of July, though. I have a bunch of unread Buffy books lying around. If you can't find anybody until then...I will be waiting!
That sounds great, some Buffy-summer reading :)

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
That sounds great, some Buffy-summer reading :)
Cool! I will keep my eye on this entire thing then :) I will be waiting! By the way, I was wondering is there a suggestion box on this website? I have some ideas for activities in the summer and later into the year.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Cool! I will keep my eye on this entire thing then :) I will be waiting! By the way, I was wondering is there a suggestion box on this website? I have some ideas for activities in the summer and later into the year.
Fab!

We have a thread for podcast suggestions (always welcome!) but I don't think we have one for general ideas, so feel free to let any staff know your ideas and we'll try our best to make them a reality :)

Top Bottom