• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question The Buffies?!?

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
I have read about "The Buffies" on here. But I just don't know what it is, it seems like it is a party and that you can vote something... But is it a real party or just online? What is it about? What's it with the voting, what do we vote? Can I join it? (when I know what it is. If it's a real party then I can't because I'm in germany.) Sorry I didn't know where to ask...

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
You'll really enjoy it, so stick around!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Of The Abyss ✨
Black Thorn
It's SO much fun! It's really a treat, and something to look forward to each year.

And next year, I swear to God that I'm grabbing Tom Hiddleston as my date before @Athena does. I shall use every dirty trick in the book to accomplish this. She caught me unawares this year; THAT won't happen again. :p

Last edited:

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The Buffies are like Rack's Magic Emporium in that every year it changes locations and the location is only know to a select few. Maybe this year it'll be in Germany and we can all gorge ourselves on some sausage and kraut while partaking in some nice Pilsner.

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
The Buffies are like Rack's Magic Emporium in that every year it changes locations and the location is only know to a select few. Maybe this year it'll be in Germany and we can all gorge ourselves on some sausage and kraut while partaking in some nice Pilsner.
So it is a real party? Where all really meet each other? Or are you just joking and it's only online here on BB?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh no, I can't remember who has won the house cup these last couple of years?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'm sure you won't mind if I blows me 'orn a bit more, I put a tune on the music thread in the house that keeps winning the house cup. The tune is from before your time but not before mine, its the Peter Sellers 10 inch vinyl record The Trumpet Volunteer I'm not saying I'm old or anything like that but I used to have that record.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Of The Abyss ✨
Black Thorn
But there are only so many times you can blow the Black Thorn's trumpet.

I'm pretty sure your mum is an exception to that statement.

Okay. You know I adore you, but I COULDN'T resist!!! 😂 Normally, I don't post the first thing that pops in my head, but oh sweet Lord, you were asking for it. 😈

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Shies away in utter embarrassment, then begins to lose tears from my eyes, but laughing hard will do that.

Note to self, stop saying nice things to people, well unless they are in Black Thorn, and the boss of course.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Of The Abyss ✨
Black Thorn
Shies away in utter embarrassment, then begins to lose tears from my eyes, but laughing hard will do that.

Note to self, stop saying nice things to people, well unless they are in Black Thorn, and the boss of course.

Posting the first thing that pops in my head usually doesn't turn out well, but I knew you could take it. 😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
When is the next Buffies awards night, is there enough time for Sineya to win enough points to take out the cup?

nightshade
nightshade
Doubtful!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
The Buffies is an award night for a whole bunch of different categories like most popular etc. From what I can remember, the members nominate people but then only the moderators decide on who wins. It tends to all happen at about 3am Perth time so I usually miss out (one year I got up/stayed up), but also in 10 years have never won anything.

Does anyone know when the Buffies started? It would be cool to get together a list of all the winners for all categories.

Top Bottom