• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Buffy Grimoire

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
That looks awesome! What's Willow's middle name? Delores? I don't think they ever said, did they? I don't remember. That's cool though.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I've got that book and I love it! My favourite part of the book is at the end. (I guess you have to be a Tillow fan if that is your favourite part)
At the end there is a letter from Tara. It is so cute😍♥
But I love every detail in that book. It has a lot of awesome details. Like things from Something Blue from Buffy and Spikes wedding plans. Parts of the book are a bit like a diary from Willow other parts are the spells and comments on the spells from Willow or the other scoobies. And they have like.... I don't know how to call it... it's not only a normal book with normal pages, it has "extras/details" for example the enjoining ritual in season 4 there are pictures of all four cards, but one isn't just a picture it's a card still it's not gonna fall out it is glued on on one corner. And that's only an example there is also a picture from Hush that Giles drew or from Doppelgangland you can read Percys school work that he had to do.
he got a C+ ;)
And there are more of these details. I just LOOOVE this book!!!

Top Bottom