• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Dark Age: OOC Thread 1

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Any questions or comments about this RPG can be posted here.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Ok, for everyone who'd read the first character posts in this new RPG, I'm guessing you've caught on as to the premise by now.

Yep, that's right, we've flipped the entire verse on its head.
The Scoobies are the bad guys, with Buffy and Angel as the most vile, evil creatures ever to exist.
The vampires and demons are the good guys, with Darla leading the way to save her world from the Scoobies.

For anyone already cast, and you'd like to know which side you fall on, I've made a list below. Bet now you understand why we asked for the second audition! lol

Bad Guys:

Buffy
Angel
Cordelia
Tara
Faith
Dawn
Giles
Xander
Willow

Good Guys:

Darla
Drusilla
Spike

Fence Sitters:

Oz

I anyone has any questions before they start posting, ask them in here!

Blondie Bear

Zydrate Addict
Since the demons are the good guys, does that mean that Oz's wolf side is going to be a good thing rather than a bad thing? (Just want to make sure I'm going to be playing this right.) And who (if anyone) will he be spending most of his time with? (Or is that up to me?)

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Who Oz spends his time with is up to you, Bear. Yes, the wolf is going to be the good guy, but how you play that is entirely up to you.

B
Blondie Bear
Okay! First BB RPG; I don't want to guff it up!
Kean
Kean
I'm thinking good Oz is gona be quite similar to a care bear with fangs:)

Mesektet Ra

a walking insurrection.
I GOT DRU. .:dances with geeker joy:.

Okay, okay okay. Do I need to post sometime soon? I've skimmed through the thread and I'm already kinda lost on where Dru would be.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Ok, well we're waiting on everybody checking in before we open the thread, but if you want, I could have Darla, after her run in with Angel, run home. She could meet Dru there.

Joyce Summers

Mom of a Chocoholic
I've really got to stop reading out loud. Just read the vair intriguing starterness thread, unfortunately out loud, and the nurse in the room at the time looked at me as though I was insane. Which might be true but is currently irrelevant.

On another note, and in the style of Blondie Bear above, yay, I'm Buffy!

Jenny

Scooby
Oh well I am checking in then!! :D :D I'm sure I'll have more questions/comments after the story starts progressing a bit...but Tara is a minor character right? Still chicken I am going to do it wrong!

B
Blondie Bear
Me, too!
J
Joyce Summers
Full-on ditto! Haha
Kean
Kean
Woman did you see your first post!! Enough of the crazy talk ! You kicked ass!

Mesektet Ra

a walking insurrection.
Ok, well we're waiting on everybody checking in before we open the thread, but if you want, I could have Darla, after her run in with Angel, run home. She could meet Dru there.

That sounds like awesomeness to me. .:cracks knuckles:. I wanna get rolling on this. It looks like a ridiculous amount of fun.

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
Angel Kean checking in and ready for mayhem:D

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
I'm excited about my Cordelia storyline. The Buffy, Angel, and Cordelia interaction is going to kick ass.

Kean
Kean
You better believe it...eventually Buffy and Cordy will throw down..hehehe
Jenny
Jenny
I'm so excited to read all about it! LOL

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Ok, so is everyone on board and know what's going on? If so, I'll open the thread and let the wackiness ensue!!

Jenny
Jenny
Hehe do it!

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
Hey Joyce you up for some shennanigans? I'm thinking Angel and Buffy need a chat?

Joyce Summers

Mom of a Chocoholic
Yes, I'm shennaniganable. Wait, that didn't come out right.... And I love how you're immediately finangling some Bangel, no matter how twisted. Haha.

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
Shennanigable? just letting you know, eyebrows were raised lol! And Bangel...well is anyone really surprised? We all knew it was only a matter of time:D

J
Joyce Summers
Believe me, I know. Haha

Joyce Summers

Mom of a Chocoholic
Kinda, yeah, TheHeartist. It kinda makes me think of The Wish meets Alice Through the Looking Glass....that might just be me though. Haha.

And Kean- a matter of time? As regards to this RPG...your 'time' was like DAYS. Haha. ;)

Kean
Kean
Would have been MINUTES if I had my way LOL
Top Bottom