• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Extraordinarily Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Thorn
It's easier than you'd think. The pool thing would be a concern. Though you can drown in a bathtub as well.

Yeah, I don't get halfway stoned. The stairs would kill or paralyze me, just no question about that. Screw the pool thing. Luckily I mainly shower...though it's possible to fall in there too. Which I have done.

Moral of this story...if you're going to do anything which involves getting off the couch, stay sober. Don't cook, DON'T drive, don't go outside, and for God's sake, hide your phone so you don't call people.😅

Last edited:

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The stairs would kill me.
I think a lot depends on the stairs honestly. There have been some stairs that walking down sober I thought I would fall.

mainly take showers...and yes, I HAVE slipped in there once.
Just don't drop the soap.

@TriBel "still looks like a fetus"
all the better to eatus.
228226.jpg

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
That pic is rather disturbing

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
I'm making my sister-in-law watch Buffy. She didn't quite dig the Welcome to the Hellmouth&The Harvest so I made her watch Halloween. Then I jumped to The Body&Forever. Maybe not the best idea. But she seems to be more interested in the show now. 😜

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Should've shown her School Hard.
Black Thorn
I'm making my sister-in-law watch Buffy. She didn't quite dig the Welcome to the Hellmouth&The Harvest so I made her watch Halloween. Then I jumped to The Body&Forever. Maybe not the best idea. But she seems to be more interested in the show now. 😜

Show her Beer Bad, Something Blue or Tabula Rasa. That should get her laughing. 😁

I received some GREAT money news at 8:06am today, so it looks like I won't be working for Amazon. Its funny how the Universe can surprise you with good things, as long as you're not being evil. I've noticed that when I'm feeling really negative and want to SHARE that with an unsuspecting victim, my life goes to hell. I guess since I haven't been really evil (lately), I was rewarded. Yay.

Last edited:

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Didn't know just where to put this, but it's quite random...

Dunno if this is supposed to be parody, or what? 😵

S
Spanky
You're late. I already posted and commented on it. Get with the program.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I'm getting old. Definitely... excited because my neighbour and I are getting white stones to put down on our tired bark infested front gardens as they merge together...

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'm getting old. Definitely... excited because my neighbour and I are getting white stones to put down on our tired bark infested front gardens as they merge together...

You know you're getting old when you start looking forward to practical stuff over frivolous stuff

Nix
Nix
I know, its sad!
  • Haha
Reactions: Nix

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

😩

So much for HBO claiming to be 'prestige TV' 😖

S
Spanky
yeah, once at&t bought them their quality went downhill fast. They started to worry more about content than anything else.
  • Haha
Reactions: Nix

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I thought I was going to get into a road rage fistacuffs at the light today. This blonde fella got out of his car and stepped to me... like I would be worried about a blonde!!! Pfft. As if.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I'm thinking about getting mah first hot snake. Was going to a little bit ago but I let people talk me out of it. And it's not hot hot.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
How my life sucks. Example #whatever.

I have to write a technical instruction manual, complete with diagrams...
on how to wear our...
shoes.

They are bloody tennis shoes. You don't need technical diagrams illustrating the damn bunny ears method for tying shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom