• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Extraordinarily Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I have such disdain for those emotionally insecure people that went out an adopted dogs during the pandemic and now, when they are going back to work, etc, dropping the dogs back off at the shelter because they are no longer needed. Now shelters have too many dogs and are having to euthanize them at a higher rate. Grr.

Last edited:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
I have such disdain for those emotionally insecure people that went out an adopted dogs during the pandemic and now, when they are going back to work, etc, dropping the dogs back off at the shelter because they are no longer needed. Now shelters have too many dogs and are having to euthanize them at a higher rate. Grr.

As do I. Can't even bear to go by a shelter (been looking for two kittens) because I've seen the dogs huddled up together, looking extremely sad.

Those owners who've nonchalantly dropped their dogs off a shelter are the ones who should be euthanized. I love animals (except for squirrels, pigeons, possums, rats and coyotes).

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Those owners who've nonchalantly dropped their dogs off a shelter are the ones who should be euthanized. I love animals (except for squirrels, pigeons, possums, rats and coyotes).
squirrels: are just cute rats
possum: never been to australia so I cannot comment
rats: I can't get enough of them
coyotes: what's wrong with coyotes?!? illegals have to get into the country somehow.

Last edited:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
squirrels: are just cute rats
possum: never been to australia so I cannot comment
rats: I can't get enough of them
coyotes: what's wrong with coyotes?!? illegals have to get into the country somehow.

Squirrels aren't cute, with that twitchy tail. We got gangsta ones in this area. They CHASE people, like my (deceased) brother who was 6' 6" and weighed about 400 pounds. Yes, he ran like hell. 😆

Possums are called that in the deep south here, by the way. I should've said Opossums, the ones with the white face who tend to sneak up on people at night around the trash bin. And they hiss.

Coyotes come down from the local hills here in search of food. They kill pets and worse yet, if a parent isn't keeping an eye on their small kids, they'll be dragged off. Its happened TWICE where I live. The HOA has posted numerous posters telling parents to be careful about this.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Squirrels aren't cute, with that twitchy tail. We got gangsta ones in this area.
41d8ee8ccb140a70abbb3035f7721f70.jpg

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
I'm totally stealing this one!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

He thinks that that is small? My whole apartment could fit in that room! ♥ his bathroom!

Spanky
Spanky
It's a shame how his career went downhill after Newsroom
Priceless
Priceless
It's bigger than my house!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
One of the greatest scenes from Lucifer. (Despite my little Twitter feud with D.B. and Lesley-Ann a few years ago, I can still appreciate the brilliance of this show)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
What was it about?

It was silly, actually. Lesley-Ann had given an interview in which she insisted that she had no African blood...and I'd said, "You're kidding, right?" She got all riled up, and that's when D.B. jumped in to say, "Hey, that's my girl there. Back off." Long story short, it went back and forth a short time until Lesley-Ann blocked me and Twitter gave me a three day ban. I think what really pissed her off was when I pointed out that both she and Kim Engelbrecht (Dominion) were "Cape Coloured" (a term used in South Africa to describe those of mixed race) and Kim was a lot prettier than her. 😈 Plus, Kim was proud of her heritage. Both of them are from Cape Town, by the way.

It was all quite silly, like I said. 😅

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
O I C
Give Us A Kiss
Give Us A Kiss
Lesley-Ann was born in ZA and has a ZA accent, pretty sure she has some African blood

TriBel

Scooby
Never trust The Guardian newspaper. It's the CNN of newspapers.
Meh. It's one of the most reliable of all the UK newspapers. Besides, the Daily Mail (one of the most unreliable) was running the same story until an hour ago.

Now it's running with the story of the Health Secretary having Covid. 🙄

Last edited:

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Oooh. Interesting...

I was floored when I recently realized that Sebastian was in this one, which was a favorite of mine back when it came out and I was young and impressionable, lol. Moreover, he played the character I used to crush on while watching it. Insane! I'm now desperate for a re-watch :D

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
I was floored when I recently realized that Sebastian was in this one, which was a favorite of mine back when it came out and I was young and impressionable, lol. Moreover, he played the character I used to crush on while watching it. Insane! I'm now desperate for a re-watch :D

He's very intense. And cute as hell. 😍

Puppet
Puppet
So you're saying nothing's changed from then until now, gotcha!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
There was the cutest little rabbit in the yard yesterday. Just sitting there digging around for the longest time. It was sad though because by the time I got my gun to get some rabbit stew it was gone. So I went out looking where it was at and saw the ground moving. Turns out it was a she and there were little baby rabbits underground. That was really cool. Because now I know she'll be back and this time I'll be ready. Plus will have the little ones for appetizers.

TriBel

Scooby
Plus will have the little ones for appetizers.
Really? I'd have thought the bones to meat ratio made it a bit of a pointless task. My dad used to eat (full-grown) rabbit. I always thought he used more calories eating it than he actually consumed. Plus even the big ones look like fetuses.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
I've realised that even if I had A LOT of money, I could never own a two story house with a pool...mainly because when I get wasted, navigating stairs could be deadly. Same with a pool. I'd probably fall in and drown. That would be inconvenient. #epiphany

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I always thought he used more calories eating it than he actually consumed.
Rabbit has a lot of protein - more than chicken, fish or beef by percentage - and has a lot of calcium and potassium. It's lean meat and lower in cholesterol than many other meats. It also has more vitamins.

We should all be eating more rabbit meat, those of us that eat animals, at least.

TriBel
TriBel
As maybe...still looks like a fetus.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom