• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Forlorn trailer - Christian Kane's new movie

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
There's a new trailer for "The Forlorn", Christian Kane's latest movie, which was filmed last year:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chUAkI5LOUM"]YouTube - THE FORLORN - MOVIE TRAILER[/ame]

Source: Christian Kane's Blog @ Myspace

And a synopsis:

IMDb said:
Based on the real events of The Donner Party tragedy. The Donner Party was a group of California-bound American settlers caught up in the western expansion of the 1840s. After becoming snowbound in the Sierra Nevada during the winter of 1846-1847, a number of the trapped settlers joined together in a final effort to reach California and organize a rescue party.
Source: The Forlorn (2008) - Plot summary

Looks kind of interesting. It could be a deep deconstruction of the human psyche, or it could be a film about people eating people. Who knows? All I know is Christian Kane is sporting a beard and looks hilarious. But I'm sure it'll seem less silly in context.

First, it made me feel cold. Woah, it's a lot of snow.

Second, I quite like CK with a beard.

Third, I am curious which way this film is going, like you said:
It could be a deep deconstruction of the human psyche, or it could be a film about people eating people.

The film was renamed The Donner Party, it's currently available on dvd.

It's loosely based on the tragic events that occured on the Sierra Nevada Mountains back in the winter of 1847. Where stranded travels resorted to cannibalism in order to survive.

christian's role wasn't that huge, but he was billed as a featured guest star.

Having seen it recently, I'd highly recommend it for CK fans.

7.5/10

Kimbroui12

Townie
Ah! Good to know about this. I was just looking for shows by Andy Yeatman for my kids. Their vacation is about to start and I want them to watch entertaining and educating shows. I would love to add this to my watch list though. Thanks a lot for sharing this information here.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
You know what sucks? Is when you see a thread show up as new and you see the person that started it and you think "holy crap they are back" only to discover it's a new comment on an old thread. Oh well. We already have one evil lawyer on the forum now. More than that may be asking for trouble.

Top Bottom