• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I get really mad when I see docked tails on dogs; their owners are taking away the vital ability with which dogs express their emotions and changing moods. It's like cutting off a kid's eyebrows.
And its all for the sake of vanity, usually. I think its horrific.
If you get a dog, don't cut off its tail.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
A friend had a Boxer Dog & didn't have the tail removed until he had broken it for the 5th time due to somewhat over-enthusiastic wagging!

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I see no problem with the docking of tails or ears. Quite a few of my dogs had both and they didn't lose their ability to express their emotions. They still have a face and body language.

Octavia
Octavia
For work dogs I can see the need, but for city mutts, there is none.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I gotta get out of town. This place does my head in after a while. I need the beach. Or maybe just the stars. Its a clear night so I might go walkies again later.

It's like cutting off a kid's eyebrows.
Its way worse than that. The tail has nerves and all sorts in it, bits we don't even know what they do yet and they chop it off for fashion. Reminds me of another trend right now...

I really want a therapy dog. I drop so many things. Now I just don't bother picking things up cos I fall over, so I sweep them all into a corner and crawl to pick them up before bed, so even if I do fall I have no more work for the day. It sucks that people like me are left to rot cos no one can "see" the disability. And then ya get yelled at for calling it a disability. Ugh. I need to hang out with some people on the same wavelength.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I get really mad when I see docked tails on dogs; their owners are taking away the vital ability with which dogs express their emotions and changing moods. It's like cutting off a kid's eyebrows.
I don't like people who abuse animals, which is what docking IS. Pet owners who do this say, "Oh, he won't feel it. It's just a brief procedure." Uh, no. He'll feel it.

Kind of like parents who circumcise their baby boys....it's a barbaric practice.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Do you know what would be best? A spa under the stars. That would be glorious.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The rain will start here soon. We have had a few days here and there but the winter wet hasnt begun yet. I am glad cos its still quite nice and warm enough to walk in. Its the nicest time of year here. Maybe I should reconsider my wimp out of the mountain... Its the other people that make me worried, I was all set and they were like Ohh its not safe alone. They say the same about living alone. Buncha wimps.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Kind of like parents who circumcise their baby boys....it's a barbaric practice.
I know! And don't even get me started with all those people that opt to pierce body parts or taint their bodies with ink just for the cosmetic effects. Or wear skinny jeans. Oh, the vanity.

AmberMissy
AmberMissy
At least tattoos and piercings are done on consenting adults.

A baby can't consent to someone lobbing off the most sensual part of their genitalia!!! :(
Circumcision should be a decision that someone makes for themselves when they are old enough!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
stop trying to take the fun out of my day :D

thetopher
thetopher
*Takes fun., runs away with it* Now its MY fun. :P

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Whats wrong with skinny jeans?! Mmm Jam Roly Poly.... we kept that name

I looked everywhere for lamingtons today, no one had them! I should try make some one day a while away.

Top Bottom