• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I wish I had a grown up kitchen (and not the play-kitchen that has no room for anything, including me) so that I could make cinnamon rolls.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
Apparently when I was younger, my mother and I went on a pony trek. She remembers this day clearly, I however don't recall it at all. I wasn't even that young according to her!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Don't be mean to the pony, it didn't ask to be saddled, ridden and photographed. :P
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
I found that pic on Pinterest. I just thought it rather looked like a kiddie version of @nightshade 😊

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Nice one. It explains to me why I enjoyed watching it but can barely recall it now (and no names of those specific to this film, not even the names CM went by), and found ALL the characters other than her more memorable. Agree on villains, too.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I hate cricket. Use a damn bat, man. Cricket is worse than those damn kickballers who claim to play "football"

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
I've been awake for 13 hours now. Insomnia sucks monkey balls.

There's a good chance I'll go into a detox facility on Wednesday; even though I'm not detoxing. 😈 It's just a cheap way to avoid the annual yard sale/giant kiddie party this weekend. (Hotels are way too expensive, plus my insurance pays for it. Yay!) I HATE the yard sale thing with a fierce passion .Hundreds of people loitering about, for hours...right near my place. For. Hours. 😠

The detox place is relaxing. And its nice in there! Great food, medical check ups (which I DO need!), and just a break from this place. I'd be in until Monday or so. But you can't bring your phone in...they don't want people calling their dealers. πŸ˜… I might sneak mine in and mute the sound...and the fun part; avoiding AA meetings.

Puppet
Puppet
I LOVE yard sales...just not anywhere near my yard :(

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
I've been awake for 13 hours now. Insomnia sucks monkey balls.

There's a good chance I'll go into a detox facility on Wednesday; even though I'm not detoxing. 😈 It's just a cheap way to avoid the annual yard sale/giant kiddie party this weekend. (Hotels are way too expensive, plus my insurance pays for it. Yay!) I HATE the yard sale thing with a fierce passion .Hundreds of people loitering about, for hours...right near my place. For. Hours. 😠

The detox place is relaxing. And its nice in there! Great food, medical check ups (which I DO need!), and just a break from this place. I'd be in until Monday or so. But you can't bring your phone in...they don't want people calling their dealers. πŸ˜… I might sneak mine in and mute the sound...and the fun part; avoiding AA meetings.
Haha. I have like 4 doctors appointments tomorrow. Ughhh. Medical checkups are rough

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
Haha. I have like 4 doctors appointments tomorrow. Ughhh. Medical checkups are rough
The great thing about being in that place (which is inside a hospital) is you're not expected to do much. Except AA meetings. ..which I'm an expert at avoiding. But the food is amazing and I can just REST. 😊

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
The great thing about being in that place (which is inside a hospital) is you're not expected to do much. Except AA meetings. ..which I'm an expert at avoiding. But the food is amazing and I can just REST. 😊
That sounds nice!!! The hospitals I've been to....not so much

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
That sounds nice!!! The hospitals I've been to....not so much
It's like a five-day vacation. And frankly, my health is CRAP right now, so going in is a good decision...really. Though right now, I'm stuffing chocolate in my mouth. πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Stay safe in there :(
I'll add to the sob, the sun got in my eye waaaaaa now I have the flashies :( (aura).

But I also have pizza, internet and fandom, so life is good again :)

Edited to add -it helps if I chew the pizza.. I think I ripped my throat!

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer not that far off! I was blonde with terrible fashion sense. Although that hasn't changed, I'm still blonde with terrible fashion sense!

What does everyone keep in their car, not stuff for the car but any emergency supplies type of thing? I keep an overnight bag in the back of my car, does anyone else do this?

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
At the moment...Two thick coats & an umbrella......

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
What does everyone keep in their car, not stuff for the car but any emergency supplies type of thing? I keep an overnight bag in the back of my car, does anyone else do this?
When I had a car with a truck I would keep a bag of "overnight supplies" but I do keep a ton of emergency supplies. The best thing I think I ever got was the portable tire inflator. I've had to use that a lot. I would recommend one of those to anyone, honestly.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
When I had a car with a truck I would keep a bag of "overnight supplies" but I do keep a ton of emergency supplies. The best thing I think I ever got was the portable tire inflator. I've had to use that a lot. I would recommend one of those to anyone, honestly.

When I get a ute I will do that. All the boys had them in their 4wds for beach driving. I am so worried I will blow a tyre driving the places I do. No phone coverage (or credit) and sometimes no one down those roads for days. I know how to change a tyre in theory but wouldn't trust my lack of strength in practice. I have to get some new tyres very, very soon. I have the money but not the knowledge and I am so easily pushed into things, usually just so I can get out of there! It's a shame I can't drive in to these mechanic places drunk, I am much more confident with a bit of dutch courage. I swear those blokes do a "how to intimidate women" course along with their trade.

I keep coolant, oil, cloths, water etc all the regular stuff in my car. A pillowcase and blanket incase I come across injured wildlife.

@Anyanka Bunny Slayer not that far off! I was blonde with terrible fashion sense. Although that hasn't changed, I'm still blonde with terrible fashion sense!

I didn't know you were blonde! I thought you were a mousey brown, I am going to have to scrub my brain of your brown haired image and put a blonde one in!

My car doesn't lock, so having anything worth anything in it is a dumb idea. Despite that, it is full of stuff. I keep a bikini and towel in there incase I get the urge to go swimming while down the coast. Plus a yoga mat. I have pads, a nappy and a toothbrush in the glove compartment. A whole bottle of hand sanitiser, suncream, caps and an old first aid kit hidden in an little esky. Now days my shopping bags live in there too. There is about 30 L of water in the back and 40 rolls of toilet paper plus a bale of hay since I haven't emptied the car yet from my last trip in to the big town. Good thing I rarely have passengers lol.

I told myself I would go get chinese today if I did all of my planned jobs. I did all of my planned jobs but now the aura is so bad I dont think its safe to drive. The sun came out while I was in the garden and messed up my brain. I read about aussies experiences overseas on a permaculture forum last night and they all say the sun is far less offensive in europe, that no wonder civilization thrived there, it's too harsh here to do what other countries do in terms of gardening and home care. I should get on with drying my rosemary, once I dig out the ribbons from the shed. I am waiting for the clouds to cover the sun for me before I go outside again. I am surprised how far I got so early in the day like this!

nightshade
nightshade
It's a dark blonde these days
Top Bottom