• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
I used to keep a blanket in my car, wonder where that went, I like how you keep a bikini in yours whereas I have a hat and gloves in mine! However a towel could be a good idea. I do need to make sure my car is topped up with water/oil/washer fluid etc I'm not good at remembering to check things like that!

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
McDonalds stopped having the one breakfast item that I used to buy. Ugh!!!

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
A ridiculous thing happened yesterday. A policeman pulled me over for running a yellow light.
Of course you can get a ticket for running an orange. An orange light means if you are in the intersection you can continue through; an orange light doesn't mean "gun it" to avoid the red.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I dont miss traffic lights. I get to sit on 110 and cruise for an hour before I hit anywhere with streetlights.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
The police men have quotas to fill here so they book ya for everything they can!
I've discovered that if I'm polite, apologetic, and not wearing a bra, I can talk my way out of a ticket most of the time. And if I'm eating a popsicle, well, definitely no ticket. 😅

Name the Stars
Name the Stars
We've all done it one time or another. I've personally done this six times...

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What a load of wishful thinking, I tried that and it just didn't work. I've since tried to stay in the speed limit though that is fraught with problems.
Most speedometers are built to be the within the current legal requirements something the justice system ignores completely.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I got so used to dancing in free to air tv ad breaks , that I need to pause things without ad breaks to leave room for movement.

Does anyone else still need breaks during tv time? I just can't sit down for that long!

Puppet
Puppet
Pee breaks!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
We fired up the pool today and immediately had one plastic hose go, so I cut it back and put it back together. Then water was pouring out of the pool heater - that was a pressure switch that I had left disconnected. I reconnected that and there was a leak in the sand filter but it doesn't look serious.

Tonight, a raccoon with her four babies went by the pool and decided that it did not look like a great water source and proceeded to climb the tree beside the pool pump. We are always aware that there is a park over our back fence and we see coyotes, badgers, Mallard ducks (like the one that was first in the pool this year), raccoons, squirrels, beaver and a lot of other things that may be there even though I haven't seen them.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I just tried to watch designated survivor for the 2nd time, didn't last long. I think the height of my enjoyment of politics on tv peaks at The 100.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
West Wing is WAY better. Designated Survivor is like a badly written West Wing wannabe meets an equally poorly written 24 wannabe

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Watermelon seeds are great. And they are so healthy for you to eat.

Top Bottom