• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Am I the only one who wishes you could choose to only watch certain scenes of a TV show? Like, right now I've got Friends playing and I wish I could just watch all the Chandler/Monica scenes and skip all the rest. How great would that be? (fast-forwarding doesn't count, who's got time for that?)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I feel like I'm in a spy film, with this other phone taped to my lower back. The charger is in my knickers. Hope it doesn't fall out. That would be very awkward. 😅

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
wait - what?
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Why do you need another phone taped to your back? Two words of advice: witness protection.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Am I the only one who wishes you could choose to only watch certain scenes of a TV show? Like, right now I've got Friends playing and I wish I could just watch all the Chandler/Monica scenes and skip all the rest. How great would that be? (fast-forwarding doesn't count, who's got time for that?)
You can. It just takes a LONG time.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
What a load of wishful thinking, I tried that and it just didn't work. I've since tried to stay in the speed limit though that is fraught with problems.
Most speedometers are built to be the within the current legal requirements something the justice system ignores completely.
This policeman I've encountered told me that I went through a red light, even though it was a yellow light. I even had a witness in my car at the time.

nightshade

I am a phoenix
Staff member
Black Thorn
I need to get a backpack all the pretty ones I like are way too expensive, I'll have to check ebay though

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
now try the Humbrol paint, and paint the expensive design.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
@FaithLehane16,
did the cop have his emergency lights on to stop you or did he enter the intersection illegally?
He had the emergency lights on when I pulled into a parking lot.. He had absolutely no reason to pull me over. If anything he sounded like a dick to me. The truck next to me ran through the yellow light, so why didn't he/she get the ticket? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. By having this experience is really making me consider using a dash cam, so I could fight my case in court much better ALONG with a witness. I had a witness saying that the light was yellow went I and the truck went through it. I DID NOT run a red light. It was yellow.

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Fight the ticket in court. I have done that and it sometimes works. It won't get any worse.
BaskingINBangel
BaskingINBangel
Dash cams are worth their weight in gold as far as im concerned. Get one!

nightshade

I am a phoenix
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't think I can even get through the first of these Sookie stackhouse books, there's not a character I like.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Oh whoops. No wonder the bunnies were begging for cuddles this morning. It's actually cold and I let the fire go out cos I have sorta stopped acknowledging the feeling of being cold. Haha poor little baby darlings. I guess I should start the fire since it was below 0 a few hours ago and the house is yet to warm up to match the outside temps. I opened the whole place up thinking the light would warm it up. LOL no.

nightshade

I am a phoenix
Staff member
Black Thorn
My phone is at 70% charge!! For the last week it refuses to go above 65%, you get to about 50% and it says 3 hours to charge, as the percentage goes higher so do the hours, at 65% it usually says 17 hours til charge, but right now it says 70% and 4 hours, I do have to go to work soon so I'll need to take it off charge but I can continue charging it at work.

Octavia
Octavia
Mine is doing the same thing! So slow to charge all of a sudden!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Anyone ever try a chocolate pizza before? I was ordering just now and saw it on the menu. It got me intrigued, I might order it one day. It's so weird.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
We used to have a place called "Pizza Hut" that had desert pizzas, either apple or cherry. This is how to take a moderately fattening dessert and make it into something that will turn you into a whale.

Spanky
Spanky
I would think desert pizzas would be sand and cacti flavored.
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
There's sand in Canada? I thought there was only snow, moose, and maple syrup...

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Has anyone seen this trailer? I just love the atmosphere in this, hope it translates to the full version well enough, too. Almost can't wait till August, this looks good!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I realise that some of you are getting REALLY sick of my posting about Sebastian Stan/Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier. But I can live with that. So suck it. 😜 Anyway, this beautiful song perfectly describes how Bucky must've felt when he began to remember that Steve Rogers was his best friend. 😢

Octavia
Octavia
Its a fan board, be a fan! Fun to see :D
Top Bottom