• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Even though I genuinely enjoy his music, this video creeps me out; he's a country artist, he sounds like a country artist, but he looks like he should be in a boyband. I don't know why it creeps me out, but whenever the video comes up on my YouTube cue, I cringe :D

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
If I could have a non-Whedonverse avatar, this would probably be one I kept longer than any that came before it :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
If I could have a non-Whedonverse avatar, this would probably be one I kept longer than any that came before it :)

I made a thread about this a few years ago. 😊

I have two choices for a non-Whedonverse avatar. These are actually hanging on my wall. 💀

King ov Hell

Nattefrost

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Uhoh. The whole town has an epic snot virus. I was walking back from the bush as "granny" was driving around the corner. She stopped her car in the middle of the road to have a chat. haha. She was so worried about the flu virus, killing record numbers this year, told me all about her immunisation day then said she was worried that her son didn't vaccinate her grandchildren. It always awkward when I say I don't get the flu jab, it's not worth the reaction for me. I said I trust in God (knowing she is catholic). She replied "Oh yes, I trust God to keep me alive" and I said I trust in God's life after this one. She was a bit perplexed by that but it got her to drive off. I just don't understand why so many are afraid of death. I am only afraid of the suffering until that point. My head has been in the heavens the last few days. I like it up there, but it doesn't meld well with this world.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer @Puppet what do you think I should have if I had a non Whedonverse one?

My phone is at 70% charge!! For the last week it refuses to go above 65%, you get to about 50% and it says 3 hours to charge, as the percentage goes higher so do the hours, at 65% it usually says 17 hours til charge, but right now it says 70% and 4 hours, I do have to go to work soon so I'll need to take it off charge but I can continue charging it at work.
My phone has finally hit 80% and now needs 1 day and 4 hours until full charge!

Puppet
Puppet
I'm too jealous to answer that :P

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Back in the olden days when the Black Thorn was cool, this was your little BT icon... since then I always picture this as you... or you as this if you are being f'n pedantic.

Spanky

Black Thorn
I'm sensing a theme here!
That some people have to work and can't respond as fast as slackers that are typing from a phone that they smuggled into the rehab center to make it seem like they had the harry potter themed answer before I did when I had it in mind with my original response thus they are trying to steal my thunder again. The man haters on this forum.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
That some people have to work and can't respond as fast as slackers that are typing from a phone that they smuggled into the rehab center to make it seem like they had the harry potter themed answer before I did when I had it in mind with my original response thus they are trying to steal my thunder again. The man haters on this forum.
You're also behind the times, she's been home for days!

Spanky

Black Thorn
You're also behind the times, she's been home for days!
So she claims. Or do you have firsthand knowledge? Maybe you are the one she should have had the restraining order against instead of me.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
So she claims. Or do you have firsthand knowledge? Maybe you are the one she should have had the restraining order against instead of me.
Oops, I forgot you weren't invited to the welcome home party we had.

Top Bottom