• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Frighteningly Unofficial RANDOM THREAD #6

ashleigh

Scooby
Black Thorn
I forgot about the chat room! Can't say I miss it. If I remember rightly some people didn't behave well in there. I'm sure that's why it doesn't exist any more

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I forgot about the chat room! Can't say I miss it. If I remember rightly some people didn't behave well in there. I'm sure that's why it doesn't exist any more
Chatty room was great. I certainly miss it. Was quite lively in there.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra πŸ’€
Black Thorn
That some people have to work and can't respond as fast as slackers that are typing from a phone that they smuggled into the rehab center to make it seem like they had the harry potter themed answer before I did when I had it in mind with my original response thus they are trying to steal my thunder again. The man haters on this forum.
Oh, boo hoo. Cry me a f-ing river. πŸ˜…

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya

I miss it. I don't remember bad behaviour, but that might be because I was the one doing the bad behaviour.. IRC chat went on for years away from the board. Now there is an on board chat again. YAY!

Bunnies have freedom this morning and are flying around the lounge room like feral fluff balls.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am thinking of writing a rehoming sign for my evil chicken Crowly, if she survives the night. I am actually quite gleeful over how stormy it is outside while she is not locked up safe and dry like the rest. Stupid little bugger.

FREE to ANY home
Annoying fat chook. Makes a large mess of raked leaves, steals seedlings and will keep your earthworms away. Lays eggs in hard to reach places. Enjoys scratching roots of hedges and running away from humans. Not overly fond of other birds. Come catch her and she is yours. Good home not required. Eat her for all I care.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I legitimately don't understand the hatred for The Principal and the Pauper...

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
o_O o_O o_O

I just stumbled over - on a Danish website, even - NSYNC FUNKO POPS! This is the greatest day EVER! I'm so EXCITED! (sorry for all the shouting)

The next five pops I buy are now no question; starting with my favorite :D:D:D

Eeep!!!

Taake

I can kill you with my brain
Staff member
Black Thorn
I legitimately don't understand the hatred for The Principal and the Pauper...
Because it completely undermines the relationship the audience has built with Principal Skinner as a character and changes everything we knew about him. Is the world really round? Are the Simpsons actually yellow or is this a figment of our imagination? Who knows anymore? After watching The Principal and the Pauper my whole world view was shook up so hard I never trusted a TV-show again. Also, it heralded that the good seasons of the Simpsons was over and the drivel that was incoming.

I'm only joking by the way, I actually like that episode, but I have seen a lot of arguments made against it. I love the ending of the ep and am fine going on, with the rest of the characters, pretending like it never happened. But I think the episode itself is fun and the idea is pretty good and, in a sense, makes sense with the Principal Skinner we know.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
They named their daughter after a car?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Puppet's Reply #176 makes you think,
even when Buffy drove her moms Jeep, her school principal said she was good at driving, admittedly he did say you drive like a spaz! But Bella drives a knackered out old truck that even Giles wouldn't been seen dead in, and as a passenger!

Top Bottom