1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Gig going thread

Discussion in 'Game Archive' started by Mr Trick, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Mr Trick

Mr Trick Scooby

Jesica Hoop was outstanding in Brighton last weekend. Her and the band's sound is really unique. Could hear some influence from the Slits in some of the songs, along with some folk and trippy electronica. She was very entertaining on stage too. Will be getting all her albums for sure and will be seeing her again at some point. The support act was terrible though, just some local guy who had that very middle of the road David Gray style sound. Shame as he seemed a nice bloke;)

2. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    The urchins (daughter and son-in-law) took me to see the concert at Massey Hall last night where the headliner was Joel Plaskett (and his father, Bill) and the May Hemingways were supposed to be there but were not listed on the ticket. Just when I was wondering if they had pulled the May Hemingways, I found they were there as extra musicians for Joel Plaskett, but then they announced the opening act: Elliot Brood!!! This was the best they could have had! I would have gone to see an Elliot Brood concert on their own.

We were all enthralled by Elliot Brood's signature song, "Without Again" and we were standing and singing along to "Can I Go Nowhere with You" with Joel Plaskett. Time well wasted!

Mr Trick likes this.
  3. JCoatsworth

JCoatsworth UP THE IRONS!

Black Thorn
    Had a killer time yesterday at the Iron Maiden gig in Frankfurt! \m/:mad:\m/

(Not my video, I was down front in the mosh pit ;) )

Mr Trick, sk73 and The Bronze like this.
  4. Mr Trick

Mr Trick Scooby

Am going to see this talented young lady tomorrow night in Lancaster Library:)