• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Girls of Sex Magic

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
My thanks to the owners of the copyright who have allowed me to present my unpaid fan fiction to the masses (both people lots of times).

The girls of Sex Magic
(or Willow's home from home)

Giles had driven the car off the dual carriageway about twenty minutes passed, he wasn’t driving the car fast as the track was uneven and bumpy, even so Dawn thought it was quite a distance back. Willow kept watching the trees in the forest at the side of the car as she had seen several black shapes running through the undergrowth.

She didn’t recognize what the animals were though they did appear to have four legs. Her mother looked in the mirror on the back of the sun visor. She saw that Willow perpetually looked out of the window at the undergrowth in the reflection and wondered what she was looking at. Willow replied that she wasn’t sure what they were.

She kept vigil on the black shapes that ran through the undergrowth. Giles thought it odd as Willow usually knew what the unknown things were, so if she didn’t recognize them there was no one who could help them. Dawn took exception at the thought of no one doing that. ‘They were animals of some kind and they are larger than dogs.

‘Large but the running style indicated they have got four legs,’ said Willow. ‘So we can forget about them being rats?’ asked Joyce. ‘Well they are the same shape as dogs though I did think they might be too big except for dogs like them St. Bernards though I’m not sure what else they might be?’ ‘One thing that confuses me, you talk about them as though they are still there?’

‘Given what you’ve said and how you said it I’d be inclined to think they are wolves, I won’t say what else I’m thinking, although, what colour eyes do they have Willow?’ asked Dawn. Suddenly Willow jumped away from the window and made a surprised exclamation as she moved away from the window. Dawn wanted to know what was wrong.

‘One of them turned its head towards me, it has red eyes.’ said Willow. Giles stopped the car by the gate. ‘Here we are, this gate marks the boundary for the farm.’ ‘Farm, is it a farm, what sort of farm?’ asked Dawn. Giles allowed a small laugh to escape his mouth. ‘Firewood mainly, anyway which one of you fine females is going to open the gate for me?

Joyce looked to Dawn, they both keep quiet apart from a small laugh. ‘I’ll get it for you dad,’ said Willow. ‘I might have guessed,’ said Dawn. ‘Someone is a daddies girl,’ suggested Joyce. ‘Well I am fed up of being in this car, I need to get outside and get some fresh air into my lungs besides this is the famous Cathcombe Forest.

‘Famous, how is it famous?’ asked Joyce. Dawn grinned, ‘I know. There was a chapter about the lands of Cathcombe. It was in a book that we had to read for a book report at our last college.’

Willow gets out of the car and goes to the gate, she unlocks it and opens it for her dad to drive the car passed her. About to close the gate Willow gently moved it then let go of it, as the gate had begun to close itself, Willow stood still and watched it as it closed itself.

Willow went to check that the hinge had locked itself. ‘Now that was odd.’ she said then she quietly wandered to get back to the car. She said nothing of the gate so that her dad could drive the car further along the track in peace. He eventually stopped the car beside the old farmhouse that would be their home. Giles turned to face his wife Joyce in the passenger seat.

‘How about you leading our girls into the house while I unpack the trailer?’ Allyson agreed and turned to face both their girls on the back seat. ‘Are you ready for a nice walk?’ she asked. The girls got out of the car, went to the front gate then walked along the path to the front door. As Willow wandered along the garden path she rubbed her fingers on the moss on the wall of the house.

Dawn stopped by the front door and touched the brass cows bell which hung on a chain from a spike in the wall. Dawn gently shook the bell causing it to ring. ‘I do like the sound it makes,’ she admitted. Willow knocked on the door that caused her mother to laugh at both of them. ‘One of you two rings the bell while the other knocked on the door, do you think there is someone in the house to open the door for you?’ asked Joyce.

Giles stood in full view of them after he had opened the front door. Joyce stepped back from the door. Giles seemed quite pleased with himself. ‘Who’d have guessed that someone would leave the back door unlocked?’ he asked. Joyce looked at the girls as if to ask them a question. Willow wandered into the house and turned to look above the door as soon as she was inside.

‘At the last college we were at the book report asked about what was carved into the rock above the door.’ Joyce was taken back, ‘What do you mean by that?’ Willow grinned, ‘The message carved into the rocks above the front door was a message that could be seen as a greeting for any other person though if your belief was as a witch it would be seen as special to you.’

Willow started to peel off the wallpaper, Joyce grabbed a wire brush and began to clean the plaster off the rockwall, as soon as the message became evident Joyce stopped and read the message aloud. ‘Blessed are those who reside in Cathcombe House.’ Willow looked to her mother and shook her head.

‘Given the history of the forest, the history of the previous people who lived in this house I doubt that was the intended message. A witch would say it in another way,’ said Willow. ‘So Willow, how would a witch say it?’ asked Joyce. ‘The word blessed can be said in two parts by a witch, she would say bless-sed, and the word could become a welcome or a farewell hence, Bless sed are those who reside in Cathcombe House.’

Joyce faced her daughter and thanked her for the explanation, then she continued to ask her daughter another question, ‘What happens if a witch doesn’t know for certain if the other person is a witch or not and wants to find out? Willow grinned, ‘If a witch thinks the other woman is a witch she can gently throw an invisible fireball to the woman, if the other wants to be a friend she may return the fireball.’ ‘I did say if?’ asked Joyce.

‘Just like normal people not all witches want to be friends.’ After sharing some tea and cakes Joyce told Willow and Dawn to find look around the house and find a bedroom each. ‘The girls faced each other nodded in agreeance then Willow ran back outside to the trailer to get their sleeping bags, Dawn went to the stairs and waited for her sister, together they ran up the stairs to the top of the house.

To Be Continued

Last edited:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 2

They opened the door and with a single glance each of them knew that glance would be enough for them, they agreed that they would share the room. They went downstairs to the kitchen. ‘That was quick,’ stated Joyce, somewhat surprised. ‘Well I’m glad, it’ll give us plenty of time for exploring which is good as on the way in I saw some things in the back garden,’ said Giles.

‘Like what? asked Joyce. Giles led them into the kitchen so they could look from the windows in the double doors that led from the kitchen to the garden. Giles pointed to then said of the rocks that stuck out from the garden wall and a circle of small mushrooms near the fruit tree. Willow looked at the rock wall around the garden.

‘They are stepping stones for a person to get in or out of the garden, at least they are now. In centuries gone by that stone wall was a boundary between two fields, it is now a wall around the garden. You can see the house was built a long time after by looking at the moss on the wall then comparing it with the growth of moss on the walls of the house,’ said Willow.

‘I see what you mean, there is a lot more on the rocks of the wall, that indicates the house was built at a later time,’ said Dawn. Joyce indicated the circle of little mushrooms near the old apple tree. Willow stopped at the sight of the circle. ‘There is a meaning why the circle is so close to the house. A Fairy circle can denote where evil was fought or it could be it denotes where a house of friends is.

And you need good eyesight to see the difference, it is where the entrance to the circle is a circle of the good is away from the problem.’ Willow and Joyce then looked to the house. ‘Why is the circle still here?’ asked Joyce. Willow looked to the circle, ‘There must be people still here who are recognized by them,’ said Willow to which Joyce again enquired who it might be?

Willow smiled, ‘I doubt you will believe me but know this, it is a fairy circle!’ Dawn begins to get excited. ‘I love the thought that fairies are real, I wonder what else might be real here?’

‘Something was in a book I had written, I had written about a graveyard near here, I think what I wrote was the truth.’ ‘What are you saying?’ asked Joyce as she looked to Giles.

‘I want you two to come with us to that graveyard near here.’ Joyce laughed. ‘I’m not overly convinced that all this talk of witches makes them real.’ ‘I know the book says who is buried in the cemetery, how and why.’ The family began to follow the path. ‘From memory there is mention of two of the most recent inhabitants of the graveyard,’ said Giles.

‘They were buried there during the witch hunt in the mid too late seventeen hundreds. Those two were found guilty of murder by a magistrate and sentenced to hang.’ Giles read from the book. ‘A man was accused but found not guilty of murdering a certain woman who cared for the two girls. The girls saw him as being guilty of killing who they knew as mother.

They murdered him, yet they were accused of cutting out his heart then using witchcraft to bring the woman back to life.’ Giles gave the book to Dawn, she continued to keep reading from the book. ‘The magistrate heard many protests but he found the girls not guilty of being witches
though he found them guilty of the murder of the man.’

They were hung then buried in a churchyard, after the court had finished their punishment the girls were dug up and moved to the graveyard where the witches of the Ashwordly Coven have always been buried. It is said they are to be returned to life though nothing is written about why.’

‘I’m sorry Willow but I’m still a non-believer in witches,’ said Joyce. Willow smiled to her mother. ‘That is okay mum, it does sound as though you are open to be persuaded about them.’ Neither of noticed the red eyes in the undergrowth at a height of a person’s thigh. The eyes follow them as they continue towards the graveyard.

Then the black shapes of creatures moved onto the track in front of the family. The creature’s eyes were red and they stared at all with them and slowly bobbed their heads then moved back into the under growth. Willow led the family to the boundary of the graveyard. Joyce stepped over the boundary of the graveyard and heard a bell begin to ring.

Joyce then heard the rain begin to fall all around them though she could see no moisture on the ground as loud thunder was heard. Giles had them stop as a woman in black stood on the path and blocked their way. The woman pointed towards them. Joyce stood very still then sighed a great sigh, ‘At least it appears as though the woman does not seem to point at me.’

‘She is pointing at me, though I only know of three reasons why she might point at me,’ said Willow. Giles asked what the reasons might be as according to the book, it is the protector of those buried here,’ he said. ‘You are right Willow, that figure in black is pointing at you,’ said Giles. ‘The three reasons why she would point could be that Willow is not welcome here.

Or it could be a warning to all the witches buried here,’ said Dawn. ‘And the third reason?’ asked Giles. Dawn looked to her sister, almost apologetically she told Willow she was the Chosen one. Willow stepped several paces along the path ahead of them as she entered further into the bounds of the graveyard, she stopped by an area where all the plant life was void from the ground.

‘Take a good look at the ground.’ Willow drew a circle of the dead ground. ‘This is the grave of a witch of the Ashwordly Coven.’ Giles looked to the circle. ‘I don’t understand why is it was so small, and round, it isn’t the shape of a normal coffin.’ ‘Well it wouldn’t be would it, each one of the coven who was buried here has been buried upright with their head bowed.’

Joyce looked to her daughter then questioned her, ‘I don’t understand, what was there a reason for them to bow their heads?’ Willow retorted to her that she wouldn’t like the reply, ‘She was buried like that so when she rises from the dead no grains of soil would get into her eyes. Dawn wandered through the graveyard. ‘Why are there only twelve graves?’ asked Dawn.

‘It is true that there are less than thirteen but less can constitute a coven have you ever heard of a solitary witch? I read that the coven here does not have thirteen witches though those here are all very powerful at what they do. I also was told the other had yet to be a member ,’ said Willow.
Willow looked to the four black shapes their red eyes seemed to glow.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 3

Giles smiled to Joyce, ‘I think I have a secret that Dawn and Willow will want to know, I have enrolled them in the local college, the one that is only a few fields from the house.’ Giles and Joyce led them over the fields then through the copse of trees and over the lush green grass toward the cars parking area that led to the doors of the college.

Willow and Dawn were left to familiarize themselves with the area. Joyce interrupted them. “Now you know the way to go tomorrow,” she said. Back at their home the girls went up to their new room. Sorting out where to put the beds they found an old chest of draws that could be used to put the trophy cabinet on, they did like gardening.

The next morning they went to the college, as they wandered across the field closest to the college a pair of farmers who were sat on a fence around that field questioned who they thought they were walking on the crop. Marty asked his friend why he wasn’t abusing the girls for walking over the recently planted crop? Gavin was surprised at his friend.

‘I hope you are joking. Just have a good look at the both of them, and pay attention to what is behind them, I can see a faint shadow behind one of them, that one is one of the members of the Ashwordly Coven. If you want to start an argument with one of them you can do so by yourself, apart from that an ancestor of mine was once caught in an animal trap’, ‘So,’ asked Marty.

‘It was one of the witches who released him from the trap then she healed his cuts, she placed a palm on the cuts and the other on the soil, when she released him all evidence of his cuts were gone. Our family has never been able to repay them so there is nothing I’d do against them,’ said Gavin. He watched as she made her way to the college.

Willow and Dawn rested on the ornamental country style bench seat on the lawn that over looked the college. A couple of groups of girls were milling about near the bottom step, Willow pointed at the entrance to the college she told her sister to wait until the other girls had gone before they left to go up the stairs into the college.

Dawn wanted to know why, ‘Is there a specific reason why we should.’ Willow told her what their father had said to her about them. ‘The paintings are a sight to see,’ said Willow. ‘Are they landscape or portrait paintings?’ asked Dawn. ‘The paintings are said to have been painted by witches and they are of future events though no one knows how far into the future.’

Willow and Dawn walked over the freshly cut grass to the steps, at the top step they walked into the main entrance of the College. Dawn was amazed at the size of the paintings the one on the end wall was the full width of the wall while the one on the side wall was the width between the doors the first door was to the office and the second door was to the library.

Dawn looked at the painting she was curious why there was writing on each upright of the gate into the graveyard, Willow told her that the writing was there so it would read the same going in or out. Dawn wanted to know why it was there? ‘You will see that wherever the witches will go into,’ said Willow.

‘So why was in above the doorway into the college?’ asked Dawn. Willow looked to the ground you don’t have to be magically inclined to be allowed into this college but it does help. She faced the painting of the front of a chapel on the wall between the doors, you told me there was two painting here, not three?’ asked Dawn.

Willow told her sister to look at the wall, it isn’t a painting like you’d find on a canvas with a frame it is a painting of a chapel on the wall and if you look closely you will see that the door in the painting is an actual door the room at the end of the stairs is for the members of the coven to go for certain special times, when the coven is called for, but only when all the coven has been called,’ said Willow.

Dawn looked to Willow, “I take it that will be soon but where do we go until then?” Willow pointed to the door on the opposite wall. Willow led Dawn into the room and introduced themselves to the tutor, he told them to sit at the desks by the window towards the back of the room, Dawn was perplexed, ‘Where will the others be seated when they get here?’ asked Dawn.

The lecturer looked to Dawn, ‘What others?’ she asked. ‘The coven,’ said Dawn, ‘the Ashwordly Coven.’ The rest of the pupils in the room stare at Dawn. A girl on the other side of the room spoke up, ‘My name is Magda, I live in the village, what makes you think that they are real?’
‘I live in Cathcombe House and yesterday I went to their graveyard, that and my sister is one of the coven,’ said Dawn proudly.

‘She is right and yes they are about to rise, all around them are beginning to be. Even the creatures that protect the coven have begun to wander these grounds, but don’t be too surprised by what my sister says, she does not know them, that most of them are too old to be at college though they will need to be brought up to date with society,’ said Willow.

‘Why, where have they been?’ asked Magda. “In their graves, some have been dead for almost two hundred and fifty years,” said Willow. Dawn faced the tutor, ‘I am surprised that you haven’t taught the people here about the history of this area.’ The tutor apologized to Dawn, she asked that she tell the class of the area’s history.’

Willow walked to the front of the room, ‘Hello my name is Willow, I am a witch of the Ashwordly Coven and yes the coven is about to return. As I said I can do general witchcraft though I do specialize I am a Healer, there are many healers in the world though not many are witches. You can easily spot us as we are said to have green fingers, we are good with plants.’

‘Are all those with green fingers healers?’ asked the tutor. Willow smiles to her. ‘No, it is one thing to be good at making plants grow, generally though it as a witch that heals. But if you think about it, making a seed grow into a plant is taking a dead thing and giving it life, I tend to feel what needs doing and it is done, but only to those I am close to if Dawn was to get stung by a group of bees I could take the pain from her.’

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 4

In the early hours of the dawn the following morning Willow was woken by a feeling that moves were afoot. Her movements in the bedroom to find a hand brush caused Dawn to wake from her beauty sleep, when she asked why her sister was unable to give a satisfactory answer though Willow was not against her sister accompanying her into the forest, in the dark.

They crept through the house wearing socks on their feet to dull any noise they made, they gently closed the front door then put their stout shoes on. Willow led the way as she followed the direction her feeling told her to go. Almost halfway up the hill they found a large area of soil that no plant life grew on. ‘Is this the place?’ asked Dawn. ‘Yes but not yet,’ replied Willow.

She turned then wandered along the track to the cemetery, the black shapes with red eyes were walking in the undergrowth beside her. Dawn spotted them then asked her sister if they were controlling how fast she went, Willow held Dawn’s hand. ‘Yes they are, I’m not meant to get where I’m going too soon.’

‘But your dream, you said they wanted you to be somewhere,’ said Dawn. ‘They did and I thought it was to do something, it wasn’t, it was to witness a happening then to help guide and protect though I have no idea what. Dawn tugged at Willow’s hand and pointed to two of the black shapes, they padded over the track.

Willow looked into the cemetery as three dirty figures walked towards her. The first of them stood before her. Willow looked at her, ‘That’s what that is for.’ She handed her the hand brush so the woman could brush the grains of soil from her clothes. ‘Dawn may I introduce to you Melissa, she is an Ashwordly witch, she is dirty because she has just risen from her grave.’

Dawn looked to the other girls, ‘Are each of them a witch?’ Willow smiled, ‘Like what has been said of them, the coven was once the most powerful coven so soon when they are all with us and the earth has given them their powers they will be again, those two are Molomby and Bryleigh.
When the others are here we will take them to the clearing we were just at.’

‘What will happen there?’ asked Dawn. ‘I will join them, there the earth will grant each one of us our gifts so we can fulfil what the coven has been called to do.’ Dawn didn’t understand what the earth would do. ‘It is like this, the witches claim they are of nature, the earth is nature, when we get to the circle the earth will bestow certain gifts to us.’

Dawn moved a few feet further from the cemetery as four more witches walked from their graves. ‘I can’t wait until all that power is bestowed to me, if only mum could see this. We had such arguments when I said I was saving myself for a reason, she thought I was saving myself for Jesus, I knew it was for another reason but I never knew what.’

‘So what was it?’ asked Dawn. ‘The Ashwordly coven is a coven where each woman is a virgin and we are virgins for a reason. Each witch can be true to the earth, we perform Sex Magic, that none of us has had sex with a living entity enables us to enable a greater connection between our self and the earth to perform magic of a far greater power than a woman who isn’t a virgin.’

Dawn was impressed that it meant so much to them. ‘The gifts we have the ability to use are out of this world. There is one witch who gave rise to the saying that witch are disciples of the devil, she had the power to change the colour of her eyes to red, thanks to her the coven killed many a devil worshipper. Just be thankful she couldn’t make one eye have two pupils.

‘Like that would ever happen,’ said Dawn. ‘It did, to certain girls going through puberty could do that and they could also float on water like a cork,’ said Willow. Dawn was surprised at what her sister claimed. ‘Where?’ she asked. ‘Before Croatia was Yugoslavia, many decades before that, part of the coast bordering the sea was Tribelyia next to that was Illyria, those girls were so powerful they were feared by everyone.’

Dawn looked at the women behind her and saw one more coming towards the group. ‘She is Harbury, she is known as the high priestess of the coven.’ Willow quietly whispered to her sister ‘She prefers to be known as the High Unicorn, the title was given to coven leaders when she first joined a coven several many centuries ago, that coven was said to protect some Druids who had one of their kind to be the famous Myrddin.’

‘Who? I don’t know who you mean?’ said Dawn. Willow replied to her sister, ‘He was always a lover of a certain Oak, he had several names over several centuries and in several countries. It is one of those names you might know him better as, Merlin.’ Dawn kept her bottom jaw closed and endeavoured to smile to her sister, she really was impressed but tried hard not to show it. Though she noticed the black shapes beside her in the undergrowth had started to walk forward.

Dawn began to walk forwards guiding the witches along the track towards the clearing, eventually they reached the clear ground. Dawn stood back as each of the others stood in a circle, Dawn became unsure of what was as the ground began to shake Dawn saw one rock rise from the ground behind each of them then she heard thunder crackle around them.

Dawn looked to the sky above them but saw there was blue sky everywhere, she looked at the tree tops then lowered her eyesight to the rock by each of the girls. Harbury was stood in the middle a domed rock grew from the ground which each of the girls lay on the soil with their feet touching the rock Harbury was stood on.

Dawn watched as a bolt of lightning shot from the sky, it split and the jagged lines hit each of the trees about the circle of rocks. As the lightning sped down the side of the trees Dawn noticed the lightning rise from the ground to meet it, the lightning ran over the ground onto and over each rock then along each of the witches bodies to Harbury then down into the central rock she was stood on.

Willow happily called to Dawn. ‘Each of us now has the power of the life giving force of the planet, the power of the elements, some of us will use the elements while some of us use an understanding of those elements. When a certain pair of us get together we can help the coven to have access to a great power, the power to do the impossible,’ stated Willow.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 5

In the church of the cemetery when Harbury approached them, she chose to and spoke to Dawn, ‘I am aware you are here, that you want to be with us although you are not with the coven. About that, should you accept my offer to be a gardener for our cemetery you will be allowed to enter and exit the church there whenever you wish?’ Dawn thought about the offer but decided to ask her sister what would happen if she accepted the offer.’

Willow told her that she would have free access to the cemetery grounds, to the church and the pond next to the church that was fed by the local river. The pond is there as there used to be a working mill attached to the church. Though you should realize it will mean you can’t be in the raids the coven performs though that is a good thing as some of the cases the coven deals with would take you into contact with violent people.

Dawn was worried if any of them might get hurt. ‘Don’t concern yourself sis, if needed we will be able to use our gifts on ourselves if needed. We have two healers and three witches who can amplify the abilities of any witch. Harbury continued what Willow had told Dawn, ‘You ought to know that the attic rooms at the college are part of the coven’s rooms that you will have access to.

Though as far as anyone else would be concerned the college didn’t have an attic, so not much point telling them. Dawn liked the idea so she went to Harbury to tell her. Harbury told Dawn to let her know when she was about to start to prepare for the first meal. Willow took Dawn to the church in the graveyard. ‘The back of this church will have accommodation for the witches.’

Dawn asked about the cooking arrangements for the witches meals? Willow replied, telling Dawn all she need do was write in the pink book what was needed for the meal, to leave it two minutes then look in the pantry for the ingredients of the meal. As they stood at the doors of the church the remaining five witches walked from their grave, Dawn was glad she has put a hand brush there.

As they wandered down the central walkway between the pews in the church Dawn stopped to look around. ‘I don’t get it, what faith church is this?’ Willow went to the altar, ‘We leave it like this so none of the witches will take objection, unless they have a belief like a Quaker. The coven uses the room to plan out what they are going to do. The first one will be a difficult one to do but the coven should be able to complete it.

‘Have the police been notified that the mother accepted the offer by us to look for their car?’ asked Dawn. ‘The police had lost interest in the case as it wasn’t a high profile case and they didn’t think locating that type of car would lead them to a big gang.’ Harbury agreed the coven would send Carrina and Melissa to where the car had been kept.

In the garage where the car was kept Carrina saw where oil had dripped onto the concrete floor she also saw the puddle of the water that was used for cleaning the windows, with Melissa to improve her ability to smell those fluids Carrina knew the smell of that grade of oil the manufacturer of it had made, coupled with that was the aroma of the cleaner in the water for the windows, those smells gave.

Carrina had a specific waft to trace. The car that was to be followed had become famous only because it was the same model as the car used in the film, ‘Back to the Future’ the car was a DeLorean. With the smells to guide Carrina was able to follow the waft of the leaking fluid to a car park where several other car had been put on a car transporter. Following the truck would be easier as the truck engine had more smells to combine, that made it easier to follow.

It was taken eight hundred miles away to another city where it was being sold in a back street secondhand car yard that specialized in ‘different’ cars. It took three days for Carrina to locate the garage, even though the car had been given a complete make over the smell of its oil and water wasn’t altered. Alyannah a Seer went to the owner with Molomby and Zaylee.

Despite the owners protestations that he knew nothing of the thefts, Zaylee’s gift was being a mind reader just in case he needed to be threatened Molomby went with them, not to be violent but because she could float on water. Reading the owners mind Alyannah was able to tell him what other cars he had sold in the previous two months. The owner was concerned that other sales of stolen cars would have him be convicted for longer.

Making a case to give to the police Carrina was willing to locate the other garages that had bought stolen cars. When they had returned to the church in the cemetery Harbury went to the back to build a fire. She invited Willow, Alyannah and Melissa to read the fires flames. The pictures in the flames gave them the impression of eight other teenage girls being taken.

Nothing was known about why the girls had been taken nor was anything known about what they had in common. For the next day various scenarios were considered but nothing could be found as to what they had been abducted for. Dawn asked her father, Giles if he could offer a different thought, he agreed though he understood that Harbury would need to agree to using his help.

It was what books Dawn and Willow’s father had written of witches and how he viewed them, so Giles was allowed to assist the witches but he would only be allowed to assist dependent on if he was actually able to be any help. After he had been told about what had happened to the girls he heard who had tried to find them, he suggested Bryleigh be used in case water was involved.

Harbury organized another fire for some of the witches to do another reading with Bryleigh to offer her thoughts. Bryleigh said she could see several water tanks though there was no news about where the water tanks were or what the girls were in the tanks for. Harbury and Alyannah gave the prospect of the tanks being filled with water.

Kimora was asked to be in the same room that Harbury, Giles and Alyannah were called to. To see if she could help them, Perla was asked because of her ability as a seer. Once together a repeat of what was seen before was repeated. Kimora and Perla were able to say that the tanks were filled with water. Giles suggested the witches join him and his daughters in the church to discover what they could about girls being taught about various methods of swimming.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 6

‘So that was it?’ asked Dawn. ‘The daughter of a woman who was abducted about two months prior, that all she had going for her was that she was an decendent of a woman who was a protector of the coven from about eleven hundred years ago. The coven is grateful that we will be able to repay her at last,’ said Willow.

Knowing that the girls might be in tanks filled with water, regardless that they would be the center of attraction that gave the witches little hope of finding where the girls could be. It was later that day when Joyce returned with news that each of the girls had been trained in many of the swimming groups throughout the many towns where they lived.

That each of the girls had undergone specialized training to hold their breath for as long as possible, for what purpose though no reason was given. Perla, Melissa, Nia and Carrina pooled their abilities of being a seer, an all-purpose witch who specialized as a reader of movements of the air and a specialized tracker of anything that moved in the air.

It was discovered when people had gone to each of the known girls family homes that they had gone to work in nightclubs in other cities. No mention could be made that the girls were forced to go was found. Joyce and Zaylee went to the mother of one of the girls they initially knew about to find out if there had been any arguments in the family concerning the girl.

Zaylee being able to read what the mother was thinking was able to see that many arguments were about the training that her daughter had been doing. That she had undergone intense training to hold her breath underwater but not for diving or for making new records. It was to trick people into believing that she was a mermaid.

By fixating on one of the girls the witches were able to follow that girls movements by use of street cameras, she was followed to a van, several other girls were spotted in that van. The van was tracked going through streets of the city into the outer suburbs then to an outer area where a small airfield was situated though its main runway was built using tarmac.

The number of aircraft flights were checked as were the destinations of those flights, one such flight was found to have landed at several smaller airfields near a city. When the pilot of one of those aircraft flights was found he was confronted by the witches. It was discovered that the girls had been promised a lot of money to pretend they were mermaids in water tanks in the nightclubs of the cities.

The girls had agreed to the terms, they were promised the probability of earning lots of money, money that would enable them to make a very good start in life. What the girls didn’t know was that men who had promoted them to the nightclubs secretly cut their wages, taking out the cost of the water tanks, for the water to be used and to have the tank cleaned regularly. Not to mention the costume each girl had to wear.

Once it was found the cities where the girls had been taken finding out which nightclubs had advertised about having mermaids on show was a straightforward possibility. What the witches found difficult to do was being able to release the mermaids and not have the organized crime gangs be able to reach out to get them back or make the families pay the debts.

To force the nightclubs not to want the girls Joyce suggested to Molomby that she swim in the main river near to where each club was. As Molomby could float on water she made it obvious to many people what she could do, statewide newspapers and television news let it be known that the mermaids were not such a rarity.

Kimora was called upon to do her stuff to the owners of the nightclubs, saying she wanted her girl back then having her eyes change colour to red worked wonders. The nightclub owners contacted the crime bosses telling them to remove the mermaids from their nightclubs. The witches then contacted the police where each girl was taken from.

The police behaved as they usually do and wanted to know how the witches knew so much, though they didn’t know the girls were witches. Some of the police secretly traced who the witches were, despite their secretive tracking and listening devices being utilized any knowledge about them was not forthcoming.

That only made the police more inquisitive, they set up mobile listening stations in vans that could be secreted into treed areas to find out how the women had found the clues as to who, when and where each girl was taken from asked the contacts at the police stations. It was one of the few times that the more information they heard the more difficult finding about the history of the witches became.

Unknown to the police by the end of the week each one of the girls had been reunited with her parents again. The parents had learnt the value of not getting to angry with their daughters and the daughters learnt the benefit of having some freedom though by giving their parents an understanding of their lives. Though neither the daughters nor their parents could bring themselves to believing in witches not that the witches minded.

Back at the church altar Melissa placed a knight from the chess set on the map, ‘this,’ she said, ‘represents Susan the girl we seek. She went missing from where she works at a jewelers shop.' Investigations had her as going about her normal routine and nothing untoward seemed to have taken place although nothing was proven that she had not been kidnapped. What promoted a worry for the family of the young woman was that none of her credit card, eftpos or debit cards were used and there was no activity at her bank account.

Fearing the worse one of the tutors at the college contacted Dawn to ask for help from the coven, Dawn wanted to say yes but after talking with her parents she agreed to mention all that had been said with Harbury. Harbury spoke with Yaritz to find out what the people at the jewelers shop knew, Zaylee was sought to help them know what to do next.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 7

Melissa placed a knight from her chess set on the map, ‘this,’ she said, ‘represents Susan the girl we seek right now, the knight is in the water so when we have news about Susan the knight can be moved onto the land. That evening after the coven had finished the evenings meal and was relaxing with a warm drink a map of the country was placed on the altar.

‘Right so first we need find where Susan was taken from and who by,’ said Dawn. ‘Oh I agree
but we need to decipher what we think is real and what is really real,’ said Willow. ‘What we need is a person who has no connection with the coven, someone who knows what is and what it can be,’ said Harbury. ‘When is a memory real or fake d’you mean?’ asked Willow.

Harbury smiled to her. Dawn spoke to them, ‘Then I suggest a friend from the class I attend, I will ask her to come here tomorrow, I think her curiosity will want her to come here as when I first knew her she didn’t believe in witches though now she does but only a bit, coming here and meeting you will make her happy,” said Dawn.

The meeting was cancelled but they would meet next in the attic rooms of the college to introduce each of them to Magda then in the evening members of coven would present her with the proof that ghosts were real, ‘They will confront her.’ Dawn was initially quite worried that Magda would beside herself with fear then realized that the coven wanted her to help them.

During the next day in the lecture room Magda was approached by Dawn who moved ushered her away from the other students. ‘What is it?’ asked Magda. ‘An opportunity has arisen for someone to help the Ashwordly Coven. I suggested you,’ said Dawn. Magda looked at Dawn. ‘I want to but I am a bit scared by them though it would be good to be friends with them, so okay,’ said Magda, ‘where do you want us to meet?’

Dawn pointed up, ‘They will meet you in the attic rooms.’ Stunned, Magda looked at Dawn, ‘What do you mean there are no rooms in the attic, there is no attic, this building has a flat roof so there is no room for an attic,’ said Magda. ‘Or there is a floor of rooms that no one who isn’t a witch knows about.’ Magda followed Dawn up the flights of steps then into an attic room.

Magda stared at what was about her, ‘Is there anything they can’t do?’ she asked. ‘That is why they want help, a girl has gone missing and someone is needed who has no connection with the coven,’ said Dawn. Magda stared at her, ‘Does that mean you help the needy? Then yes, I’ll do whatever I can, what will I need to do?’ asked Magda. ‘Accept an open mind, you will need it.’

After school Dawn told Magda to let her mother know she’ll be late home. ‘Now?’ asked Magda incredulously, then did so. Dawn led her along the track where they eventually saw the gates of the cemetery. ‘The residents of this graveyard are warned when a stranger enters the grounds,’ said Dawn. Magda wasn’t sure if she was meant to believe her so she put a foot inside the gates of the cemetery.

Dawn led her along an often used path between the graves, not that Magda knew the holes they were passing were the holes in the ground were once graves, though it gave her cause for concern when Dawn began to speak to Harbury, she told her that she was with her and that the coven had asked her to get Magda as the coven wanted Magda to be in the cemetery. Magda hadn’t realized that Harbury was a few paces behind them.

‘Don’t take this the wrong way but I am getting quite scared right now.’ Harbury laughed then smiled to Magda, ‘Oh good, then you have got some way left to go as soon you will get to hear a ghost and I do mean you won’t see the ghost but you will hear the ghost that is an item and not a person,’ said Harbury.

Magda didn’t know what to expect next, then as they rounded a bend in the forest she saw the old wooden church in front of her though the path veered around a pond. Both black and white swans majestically paddled across the waters. Magda Dawn and Harbury entered the church and the bell began to toll. ‘Nice aren’t they,’ stated Harbury.

‘Magda, normally you’d have heard the bells when you entered the graveyard but as you were with me nothing was heard. But now, as we go into the church nothing will stop them, what you could do to understand this building is to look up into the belfry.’ Magda looked up and innocently stated, ‘It is empty up there.’

Dawn smiled to her, ‘The church did have a bell once but the cross beams up there broke and the bell fell down, out of the belfry. What you heard was the bell only it is the church building that wants to hear the sound of what is now a ghost bell. Ever considered that a building can bring about a ghost? As we are here would you like a cup of tea or coffee?’ asked Dawn.

Magda thanked Dawn and went to be sat at the altar. When the drink arrived for them Dawn asked Magda if she liked the drink? The ingredients for it were obtained by magic, written on a sheet of paper and put in the pantry. The ingredients appeared they were then used to make the drink. We don’t do that for effect as we don’t do it, the building does it.

As they sat at the altar Magda and Dawn were joined by Harbury, Willow and Angharad. Magda looked to the witches, ‘I think the question is here, how can I help you?’ asked Magda. ‘As it seems to me that you have allowed me to see so much of your lives here, I want to be able to help you in any way that I can,’ said Magda.

Harbury looked to Magda. Dawn told us she would approach you as although you are only eighteen years old you do have the look and air of someone who is older, it is for that we need you, to talk to people to help us located the girl. Magda faced Harbury, ‘As I said I will do what I can so just point me in the correct direction and tell me what is needed,” said Magda.

‘The girl has gone missing all we know is that she worked as an assistant in a jewelers shop there is nothing to show that the shop was robbed, nothing to show she was being targeted by a gang that wanted to rob the shop,” said Harbury. ‘If they haven’t shown anything that is about a situation that has nothing to do with the type of shop, it is just a clever distraction,’ said Magda. Harbury looked to Dawn, ‘As I hoped, the brains to help us of the coven solve a puzzle,’ commented Harbury.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 8

‘So now you have an inkling of what the coven is capable of, let that indicate how important what the coven wants is what you are wanted to do. Plus I might be able to persuade my mum and dad to take you to where you need to go, I dare say they might like that you want them to
be with you,’ said Dawn.

‘As I understood it, at the moment you don’t know where they have been taken,’ said Magda. ‘True, but to find that someone will need be that we will need to find when she was first noticed to be missing and to do that you will be needed.’ ‘But’ Magda looked confused, ‘why don’t the witches do that themselves?’ asked Magda.

Dawn explained that the coven needed to be free to find help, at that point of time the coven was at the stone circle. Not that they would get any power from the stones they were calling for the lightning to allow wisdom from the trees of knowledge to allow their energy to flow over the ground through the stones and them into the central boulder. For that to return into each witch, Magda tried to imagine the power that was stored in the trees being passed to each witch.

Magda realized just how many trees were around the circle. Amazed that they got all that power, ‘I’d have never thought of that,’ said Magda. ‘But people have long known of that way of making power, some witches used to have one in their garden for private use. It is said that when Stonehenge was initially built it had a ring of wood around the stone,” said Dawn.

‘Dad taught me that, he said some people had a hut built in layers of stone then wood, that the witch would sit inside it to reap its benefits the name of them isn’t used very often these day though they are referred to as an Orgone Accumulators,’ said Dawn. ‘So why don’t the coven use something like that?’ asked Magda.

Dawn grinned to her friend, ‘That is just it though, they do and what they use is supplemented by a massive amount of power from that which is pure natural energy, the lightning passing through the bark of trees, supplementing the will of the soil then into them. A couple of hours will provide them with all the power they want,” said Dawn.

‘So the knowledge is given to them of where to look,’ said Magda. Giles and Joyce accompanied Magda and Dawn to the jewelers shop that Susan worked in. Though they spent a long time in the shop they found nothing had been stolen from the shop. Giles suggested that it was true about the young woman working there was just a distraction from the case at hand. The owner of the shop said he had found out Susan was in a musical band.

After a few phone calls Magda found out who the bands manager was. A meeting with him had them go to visit the leader of the band. She said that Susan had told her of a position for her being made available for an environmental group and that she was due to do work for them in the Antarctic for a period of three weeks.

When Magda contacted each of the groups who did environmental control in the Antarctic none of them had heard of Susan. So Willow went to where Susan lived with Kimora, they checked the E-Mails on Susan’s account. There was notification of the environmental groups promises to send Susan to that continent but no return address was stated. Another false lead had been found.

Back at the stone circle Harbury put her bag on the ground and became deep in thought about what their next procedure should be. She heard Willow, Dawn and Magda walking towards the cemetery, she called them to her. Willow faced Harbury and agreed with what Harbury thought. Willow explained to Magda about witchcraft being a mix of good and evil magic.

She suggested they all go towards the cemetery, to stand at the gates of the graveyard, ‘As it was in the beginning the Devil and God were friends then the Devil took control of God creation that ignored God will. God sent the Devil to hell but in the course of time there became so much work that the Devil created him a son.

Over time that son began to hate watching over the dead. It was then that with so much dead to watch over God created help for his Angels; God made winged vampires. The Son took some of them to be his though a few of Gods vampires remained. The son used his vampires to create many a Legion to attack his father and God though they lost their wings.

Harbury and Willow guided Dawn and Magda towards the gates at the cemetery, Willow kept watch in the undergrowth beside the track, when they reached the gate Harbury called for one of the black shapes to join them. Willow said for it to become like one of Gods vampires. Harbury
opened her bag she took the man’s clothes from it, ‘I hope these will suit,’ said Harbury.

The black shape morphed to that of a winged male vampire, the male put on the clothes that Harbury had provided. Willow asked if they would suit, the vampire brushed his Auburn hair. ‘Nice choice of hair colour, know this though the coven has taken on a mission to find a girl but the is finding it hard to track her down.

We need your help, we have chosen Magda to go with her father. So if you will go with them, to make friends with them the coven will be grateful,’ said Willow. ‘As we find new knowledge for you we will contact Dawn so that she can tell you. Giles drove them to a town by the Leam of the Spa. The vampire felt that Susan was in the area of the park beside the river he laid in wait at the side of a riverside path.

Dawn and Magda went to discover who had taken to forcing Susan to do their will. It was at a club for teenaged people that they found a group who were hated for what they did to lonely scared young women. Giles and Joyce collected all the scared girls and took them to a place they’d never have to fear the group of men again. Dawn led the group to chase her and Susan on the park’s paths.

Dawn kept the group within sight as they ran beside the river, the group of men chasing them began to jeer at them saying what they would soon be doing to them. Unknown to them though it was all part of the plan, it was as Dawn and Susan passed the tunnel the path that they ran onto accepted the group of men, then the winged vampire confronted the group and caused them to vanish.

Susan was returned safe, the members of the coven found themselves rejoined, and they found each other to be proud.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Girls of Sex Magic - 9

The coven had agreed to meet in the back of the old wooden church, in the altar room on a morning at about 11 am, when all of the coven had arrived Harbury took charge of the meeting by waving each of them to be sat around the altar. The first item on the agenda was to make sure that each member of the coven was up to date with the manner society behaved.

The second item was to comprehend why it had troubled the coven as to how hard it had been to track where the girl had been taken to. Though once the coven had found how to track them and then finding them had been relatively straight forward. And having four winged vampires would not be problematic for them. Before he could talk about any other reason he was interrupted.
es many a criminal could be captured if the authorities were informed and taught how to track the messages. To track the message was relatively easy as the sender had to state the computers address the problem was in the activation of the virus blanked out where it came from.

The coven acted as a way station for a group at risk. Once the threat had been identified would become easier for the witches to identify who the initiator, the sender was. The threat seemed to come from multiple sources for one source was found to be persons identified as sending the item the coven had an advantage. When an official asked if the other person was guilty the reply was always going to be that they were innocent.

The coven tracked the sender, but rather than believe what was said Zaylee could read the minds to find the truth should they face violence as a retaliation two Healers and a winged vampire took the threats as acts of the guilty. The coven didn’t believe in making the next generation suffer just because of a lack of justification.

Next came the taunts from hackers, once a claim was made of a groups intervention the members of the coven were secreted into the hackers quiet time. When their mind was read an answer could be found even if the hackers tried to hide the paths to the truth. Controlling a person’s mind by Yaritz forced the truth to be revealed.

Hackers, cyber bullies and those who liked to spread false truths began to be identified though the justice system often let them go with just a stern warning. Should the coven let them go or should they intervene, much was necessary for the witches to do. Two more winged vampires helped make the wrong be corrected and two werewolves were called in.

Initially a few cyber bullies were caught but the justice system was slow to find fault with what had been done, allowing the bullies to face a fine, the coven found itself trying to understand how why, then after a call to the police how to stop the person remaining a bully. The coven saw itself as trying to protect itself from repercussions from the organized criminal gangs.

Several of the witches were reminded of the manner normal women from the village they lived in were targeted by the menfolk who wanted to be seen as trying to help the village people regardless of them telling the truth. An agreement was sought and found so that the witches of the coven would not find solace in their graves.

Zaylee had her gifts of mind reading be massively improved by Melissa and Harbury. When she watched filmed reports outside the courts she found that those who spoke out in defence of the bullies knew of the guilt and that they had continually lied to the magistrate. Knowing other witches who could read minds were needed Harbury contacted those in the coven who would be suitable.

Knowing she was suitable she sought Melissa, Perla, Alyannah, though it was only a few once in the special few they could seek others and make those who helped the transgressors be pressured to accept punishment. Spirits from the depths of the earth were called to exact any punishment that was deemed suitable on those who tested and found to be guilty.

The coven had to decide what punishment to be deemed suitable to the transgressors and could be inflicted with little or no knowledge of the punishment having been metered out. The only times that the punishment was noticed was when the crimes had caused the protectors of the guilty to be outspoken then the members of the coven to need to be secretive.

The members of the coven began to feel at ease as they knew there were far too many people on the planet, the few who had gone would not be noticed as having gone. Dawn and Magda went back to the college the next day, they offered their apologies to the tutor for their absence, that due to what wasn’t happing they would be returning to the class.

The tutor looked to either side of Dawn and Magda she asked Dawn if her sister was going to return, Dawn pointed to the forest. My sister is going to remain in the graveyard at the church Dawn said that Willow was been called on to spend time with and be a friend to the winged vampires. The rest of the coven has, so I’ve been told, been ordered to rest in the ground until they are called to return.

Magda was told her seat in the classroom had been given to another student so she had to have that persons old seat, she was given the seat at the window. Though it was against her attitude she spent many moments looking out of the window during the next few days. It was as though she could see movement on the grass at the edge of the forest when she did see something move.

Before she was sure about what she felt what it was about, she could feel that Dawn was listening to her thoughts. ‘I’m not listening to you so that I can alter your thoughts, I merely want to know the direction you are taking, I can tell that to the protectors of the coven.

THE END

Top Bottom