• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Gunn Chronicles (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Well Willow destroyed Mary & now we have a big clean up :D

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sounds good. After you do Watcher I put one up myself.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Guess it my turn . I try & post in a day or three . I like also when we done at the hospital if Cho can drive them back .
The reason being is Cho going to drive real slow to show Willow she different from the other Slayers .

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Sorry I was gone so long, it's been a month of hell for me here. Got hit by a hurricane, then it was a week and half without power, and another three weeks with a damaged leaky roof. Then a move, a new job, and thats just the stuff I'm willing to tell.

So I'm back... hi.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Glad you back . It been rough for me too which is why I just now replying.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Well, my original plot had us going to war against an underground demon vs vampire war that was starting to spill over into the streets. Our team, or whatever it will look like in the near future is to play a pivotal part in the battle, but no one knows if we'll make things better, or worse, but various villains and 'heroes' will come for us, convinced that we are to blame for the eventual outcome.

But in the short term, we can hang out, re-cooperate, and advance our personal story lines a bit.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Okay.......once again took a little longer than I planned.......but a post has just gone up :)

@Meliza - I know it's been a while but are you still interested in joining us?

Meliza

Scooby
Okay.......once again took a little longer than I planned.......but a post has just gone up :)

@Meliza - I know it's been a while but are you still interested in joining us?
Maybe, any suggestions what verse character I should play ..perhaps Dawn has come into her powers

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hi @Meliza
Anyone from the whole Buffyverse is a possibility........alive or dead (If you can come up with a good reason why they were re-encarnated ;) )
Saying that, Angel or Buffy would be difficult as they would overshadow Gunn. Also we already have people playing Gunn, Faith, Willow, Chao-Ahn & Cordelia (We did have a Spike but the person playing him has gone awol o_O )

Dawn would be interesting....not sure Buffy would be too happy about her little sis heading off to the big City without her though?
But if you could come up with a reason for her being there she could be fun....Though she's human she must have picked up some fighting technique from watching Buffy & Giles (and even Faith) all these years........ :)

@CharlieGunn1 @ChaseRules @Geobubbles @Cordeliagirl You guys got any idea's on who Meliza could play?

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Welcome aboard! @Meliza
I totally would love to have Dawn come on board team Gunn. She's one of my favorite underused characters in Buffy.

The cool part about an RP is that everything is possible. Literally. So the sky is not the limit!

Gunn's world is a pretty dark place, and it's always interesting to bring in characters who are considered lighter or less dark in as a contrast.
It could be that Dawn did something that she feels is wrong, so wrong she doesn't think she should be around Buffy anymore. Or you could have her being tired of big sis shadow, and wanting to make a difference on her own.

Also it could lead to a cool confrontation later if we ever get anyone wanting to play Buffy :)

Anywho... welcome!

Meliza

Scooby
Yes, thanks, good ideas there, continue on with the RP, do not let me keep you waiting, I will read the board rules, a bit of the back story and later check back in here

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sorry I wasn't on earlier :oops:. I like the idea of Dawn coming there . One good reason is that Willow there & Buffy knows that her best friend will keep Dawn safe for her . And also that way Dawn can get away from everyone at Slayer Command who are over proactive of her .

Just one question . How does she feel about Cho-Ahn since I don't think they interacted in the Series ?

Meliza

Scooby
Sorry I wasn't on earlier :oops:. I like the idea of Dawn coming there . One good reason is that Willow there & Buffy knows that her best friend will keep Dawn safe for her . And also that way Dawn can get away from everyone at Slayer Command who are over proactive of her .

Just one question . How does she feel about Cho-Ahn since I don't think they interacted in the Series ?
Not sure. Hmmm, I will have too read the first few and last threads of RP to see from where and what Dawn is coming into. As far as where Dawn is coming from still work shopping that, appreciate suggestions. Likely she has been with Slayer compound central with Xander, Giles and Andrew. And of course Buffy, she has high respect for slayers particularly new slayers and their concerns.

Naturally she will be growing into her own confidence and authority, what I am wondering and take input on, is what level of watcher studies should she be given coming? even martial ability or emerging powers. I am RPing her personality where the series left off because that is what we/I know but there needs a backstory right, I can get into it once the back story sorted, opinions?

ChaseRules

Sineya
Well if there anything I can do just let me know . I trying to catch up on everything I missed but I more than willing to help you out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom