• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Gunn Chronicles (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
None right now, we're between plots so right now is a perfect time to show up unannounced. Just remember its currently daytime, so you might want have some serious cloakage going. Also there Cho Ahn might try and kill you... a little.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Well good to know you still out there Cordeliagirl. We almost sisters.

ChaseRules

Sineya
In the next few days. Just waiting for Last Watcher to get back to me.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Well it take a while to get there so you can say that Cordelia went back to the hotel ?

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Wow! You guys have given me a lot to work with there........I'll have a think about it tonight & maybe have something to post tomorrow :)

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sounds good. Can't wait to see how Faith reacted to what Willow told her.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Oh yeah, were all getting active at the same time! Synchronicity folks, it's a beautiful thing.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Okay.....New Faith post put up earlier. Tried to post it last night but whenever I tried it hung my laptop & I had to quit out.....in the end I couldn't get onto the boards at all...so gave up... o_O

Anyhoo...some notes about the cryptic bits of Faith's shared dream with Buffy (In case any of the other characters want to get all insightful ;) )

The 'Olivcan' - The Mayor became an Olvikan Demon......Buffy just got the name wrong (as usual!) :D

"Adam is dead but this time you get to play Eve" - Biblical reference....Adam & Eve.....Eve had a bit of trouble with a snake......

"Hall of the High one" - Greek mythology this time......The High One was the title given to some dude named Hyperion ;)

....and of course there was the clock (The clock is always a clue in Buffyverse dreams).....
Clock was reading 14:51, but Buffy says its wrong & you needed to "Add 30". Literally add 30 & you get 1481.....which just happens to be the address of the Hyperion :cool:

Pretentious I know, but I always wanted to write a Buffyverse dream & got a little carried away........:oops:

ChaseRules

Sineya
Thanks . Looks like you really went all out .
Don't think myself you got carried away but just enough :D

You ever think that Buffy did that " Mess up Names " just to anoye Giles :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom